for The Way It Ought to Be

2/13 c1 6psychoanalyst
Oh wow, I had thought it a complete story. nonetheless, I do appreciate your version of events. it made relisten to an old song, that Carey mulligan sang. let no man steal your thyme. I also heard your song you mentioned as well.
2/4/2021 c1 Imbravo
Are u coming back? Really hope you are well.
1/21/2021 c2 fermady
Hi! Are you going to continue? This is a great idea! I have often wondered what would have happened if he had proposed at netherfield!
1/2/2021 c2 GrangerFan17
Love this story!
For those looking to read more, you can find it at this link (remove the spaces):
www. dwiggie derby/ 2019/ SuzanneOTheWayItOughtto20160919. html
12/15/2020 c1 17Hiniwalay
I read the full story on dwiggie and I have to say, IT’S SO AMAZING, I LOVE IT SO BADDDDD. The character growth for both Darcy and Lizzy! The vanity! The fears! The tension! The conflict! The barefoot grassy moments! Everyone finding a partner that works for them! I can’t tell you how much I love what you did for Lydia. And I swear, you have taught me soooooo much about love and relationships and change and everything— all very important lessons for a nineteen year old girl. I love it to pieces uhuhuhu.
The trials were relatable and the growth coming from them was soooo satisfying. Introspection, long conversations, Omni POV pokes at the characters, all /so good/. I may never be able go back to shallow romances based on passion when you’ve continued to show me the sweet, sweet alternative.
And that you’re a Christian and never compromise your values in your writing— that gives me hope.
Thank you for being the amazing writer you are, thank you for writing Pride and Prejudice fan fiction, thank you for your values and your humor and your lessons, thank you, thank you, thank you.
- 19yo fan from the Philippines, Elizabeth
7/13/2020 c2 Hiniwalay
wait WAIT this can’t be everything?!

TTTT
7/9/2020 c2 gabyhyatt
I hope you update someday
7/5/2020 c2 Guest
It's July 2020, now; where is the rest of this story?
6/13/2020 c1 fiddlerl
Lara, I remember loving this story when I first read it and have been searching for it online in the years since. Do you have plans to publish it? Or share elsewhere? Such delightful writing that I hope to enjoy again!

Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us readers.
3/14/2020 c2 liysyl
This is a great story so far I hope you publish it soon. Thanks for sharing.
1/6/2020 c2 purplediane
Oh, dear. I am enjoying this story a lot! What a place to leave the story! I do hope you will come back and finish it.
11/27/2019 c2 netherfield2000
Interesting take on the story. Please continue soon!
10/4/2019 c2 Wombat357
The author’s note at the top of this chapter says this story has 18 chapters. It only has two and ends with Elizabeth falling down the stairs and losing consciousness.
8/10/2019 c2 mencia
Will you not finish the story?
6/13/2019 c2 anne76
I have yet to read a story where the unflappable Miss Elizabeth has found herself in peril. I see that it has been awhile since you have posted and I was hoping since it seems the story may be complete, it is posted somewhere else? You are a gifted writer. After reading Astonished, I clicked into your profile to read the rest of your P&P stories. Thank you for taking the time to write these very entertaining stories. If the rest of this story is published somewhere, please let me know as I would love to read the conclusion.
755 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »