for Memento

1/8/2018 c1 13Spiner909
A good take on what the mind of Darth Hajime is like.
4/29/2017 c1 FlowersMelodies
I want my heart back... (;ω;)

(Seriously, it was so emotional my heart is still throbbing from sadness. It was so good.)
4/24/2017 c1 12creativesm75
this was very good
1/4/2017 c1 1Tris PhantomEvans
Damn, that was pretty emotionally intense for a thousand words! I loved it! :D
10/4/2016 c1 1ShinyLyni
Ahhh such a good take on Izuru's thoughts and emotions and how he deals with the latter ;; I love this 3
9/30/2016 c1 10Yuuki Terumi ouroboros master
This was cute I was happy when I see Izuru keeping the hairpin and Hajime keeping it as well
9/30/2016 c1 12Ramix
This was really good! I loved the way you handled Izuru's reactions.
9/30/2016 c1 6ThunderRaptor
Nice, short, and very in character for Kamakura. Excellent job!
9/30/2016 c1 38ElfCollaborator
Dammit.

You already made me love you for your FE:if fics, now you're making me demand Hinanami fluff from you. Well done, you magnificent desk.

*throws you a fav and a thumbs up*
9/29/2016 c1 1PrincessArien
So not only are you a fan of Fire Emblem, but of my *other* favorite fandom? *happy squeal* Might you be writing other Danganronpa based fanfics in the future? Because this was incredibly well-written, it's not often I find good fics from Izuru's perspective (I get the impression he's kind of hard to write for due to the whole apathy thing), much less ones that actually grab my attention and make me was to read them or get so invested in them. This was a very well done little look into Izuru's head and his relationship with Chiaki (probably my favorite Danganronpa character, Mukuro being the other contender for my top spot), which is something I always kind of wondered about, we all obviously know how Hajime felt/feels about her, but I always wondered just what Izuru's own thoughts and feelings, if any, toward her might have been.