FanFiction.Net
for Fairy Tail High

6/24/2020 c25 ObsessedWithAnimeForever
I can't wait for this next chapter! This is an amazing fic and I have to say I really enjoy it!
7/16/2019 c1 Ushindeshi
Interesting story. Lucy is hiding from a group called Ravens.
7/16/2019 c2 Ushindeshi
Nice chapter.
11/21/2017 c25 15the real narnia
Niceeeeeeeee.
I just caught up to all of this, and I got to say, I'm loving it!

At first I thought the girl Ultear helped remember was Wendy, but the math is wrong. :(

Poor Wendy. I hope they can save her soon.

I really look forward to seeing the rest of this develop, but I'm a bit confused.

Is Levy, Jet and Droy wizards, too? And where is Laxus, Juvia and Gajeel?

Ahhhhhh, I just want mooooooooooooooooooooooore!

I know it's been a few months since you last updated, but I really really hope that you don't stop writing this story. I hope you continue it, and update soon. I look forward to the next chapter! Happy writing. :)
11/20/2017 c13 the real narnia
...okay so it wasn't Jellal

I wanna know what happened between Angel x Lucy, though...
11/20/2017 c12 the real narnia
is it Jellal?

it's Jellal, isn't it.
11/19/2017 c25 1dogsrcool5
Please write more
11/14/2017 c25 1naluloverr
please update soon i am really liking this
8/20/2017 c25 FairyTailxFanGirl
Damn this chapter was so freaking good! Obviously we can kinda guess what's up with Natsu, but I'll wait until it's revealed, haha. But I can't help but love how close Natsu and Lucy are already! haha
8/20/2017 c25 NekoSkittles
I found this chapter quite interesting. I can't wait for more lol :D. As for the girl in Ultear's story... I know it's not Meredy, and it wouldn't make sense if it was Wendy because of what we know about her so far... so maybe... Chelia? Oh or by twist a human Carla!
8/16/2017 c24 NekoSkittles
Hi. I'm a new reader and I wanted to tell u that i find this story really interesting and I hope u can find the time (and inspiration if needed) to continue. I'm also currently reading Twist of Fate, and I can tell u that u are an awesome story teller. I am super excited to see where both stories go. Thanks for keeping me entertained while I escape reality.
7/21/2017 c24 Grizzly98
Holy hell Stele, that was a lot to take in, I can't wait to see what you got planned next
7/21/2017 c24 4MorriganFae
Oh wow, you did such an incredible job, Stele. I lobbed a paint ball, you created a glorious picture from it! You have such a huge talent as a writer. Plus your stories make me laugh all the time!
7/9/2017 c23 FairyTailxFanGirl
Interesting to see their past selves, haha. Not much of a difference, as Luk almost pointed out *wink wink*. Excited for the next chapter!
7/6/2017 c23 Grizzly98
Holy hells, Stele, you got me scared for what's coming. I like the names you chose for their past selves. Most people who've read Rave Master go with Haru and Ellie for their past lives so to see the names being changes is awesome. As for reading my stories, girl you got your hands full irl. Your job and the devils come first. Take all the time you need.
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »