for Bad Intel

6/12/2018 c1 Guest
No! Lynn is amazing for steve unlike cath who Uses him for her own needs then runs away!
11/8/2016 c1 fiveofan
umm you could have are a longer scene at the ned really get us into Steve head other that I loved rest
11/1/2016 c1 Kadygirl
That's so sad! Also, I don't see Catherine as the type to back away. Intel is her thing- she wouldn't leave without confirmation. Plus, NAVY equals stubborn. I hope to see this work become a longer one. Angst and all. Nice work.
10/15/2016 c1 28Rogue Tomato
Lovely!
10/8/2016 c1 Branson1917
Makes my heart ache all over again for Steve. It hurts. Anxious to read the rest.
10/7/2016 c1 GraceGraceGrace
Ach! This whole McRollLynn thing always makes me heartsick! I love the concept here that Cath gets a clue how badly she effed up by overhearing Lynn. He woulda never come clean to her about his hurt and confusion...very clever to let Lynn do it. And this probably sounds mean, but the fact that it hurt Cath to FINALLY have a clue to the damage she wrought, it is somehow very satisfying. I'm all for McRoll even now and I'm hoping she indeed had some very noble purpose for leaving, but she needs to feel what she did to him. Lord knows we've all had to feel it!

I see you posted another chapter...so off to read that now!

Xo
Grace (Not Park)
10/3/2016 c1 4CelicaChick
As always love your stories!
9/30/2016 c1 Guest
I really love this at this point. Will there be more? I love Cath because Steve loves her. I hate to see him pining away for her.
9/30/2016 c1 Guest
Thanks for sharing your story! Will there be more? Maybe a sudden emergency at the airport that needs Five-O attention. Fate definitely needs to save Steve from crazy Lynn!
9/30/2016 c1 St
Loved your story. The way you characterized Lynn is exactly how she seems to me. I feel so sad for Steve and Catherine. They both seem miserable without each other.
9/30/2016 c1 GreenEyes09
I love it.
9/30/2016 c1 Skimball4
I really enjoyed your take on things...as much as I love the show and fan fiction where Steve and Catherine are together I thought that this made perfect sense.
9/30/2016 c1 stefrosacarnevale
Amazingly written story
9/30/2016 c1 46moonjat54
Well I enjoyed this even though you went a bit AU. For those of us who love Cath, this had to hurt her to hear how Lynn spoke about Steve. I do hope that Steve learns about this side of Lynn before he gets more involved with her. He doesn't need to be hurt again. Sure wish there was an epilogue to this where Steve is drawn to the airport for some strange reason and discovers Cath before her plane takes off.
9/30/2016 c1 19Gone2Far
Sooo sad! This is exactly how it should go - even if it's not Lynn friendly. Great job. I hope there's more.
21 Page 1 2 Next »