for Brothers- The Origin of Bill Cipher

6/8/2017 c7 8EmPro8
Hmm wait I can't remember. It's been too long since I've read that chapter. Why were they all relocated...?
6/8/2017 c7 changelingwhorl
Yay, an update! But it looks like Phineas is really getting messed up by Eclipsa's book... The 'Eclipsa, Queen of Darkness' thing is an SvTFoE reference, right? Because I just realized it now after skimming over past chapters...
6/8/2017 c7 7FanficFan920
Sheesh. Phineas is really messed up.
6/8/2017 c6 8EmPro8
Uh oh
3/3/2017 c6 changelingwhorl
Oh, shoot... Bill's back. Or Phineas. Or whatever.

Anyway, there are a few spelling errors, but they're pretty common errors, so... Good job, dude! :)
2/9/2017 c5 EmPro8
Everyone was once again in character. It had a very phineas and ferb vibe to it, but jeEZ THAT WAS DARK. YOU KILLED OF PERRY THE FREAKING PLATYPUS AAANNNNDDDD DOOFENSHMIRTZ! WHAT THE FREAKING HECK.
2/6/2017 c5 changelingwhorl
PHINEAS, YOU IDIOT! DON'T USE THAT SPELL BOOK!

Ahem. Sorry for my outburst.

Anyway, there were a couple of spelling mistakes (like, for instance, Tragity?), but I can overlook them (and the long time since the last chapter), since this chapter's a good one. And also a long one.

Anyway, if Candace is the Queen, Jeremy is the King, Phineas and Django are both knights, and Buford is a rook, what chess pieces are the others?
12/27/2016 c4 changelingwhorl
I'm really happy that the characters are, well, in character, but I'm having a hard time reading it since it's aligned in the center. I'm not used to reading things aligned in the center.

Anyway, from what I've gathered, I think you did a pretty good job writing this chapter.
12/27/2016 c4 EmPro8
Ooh! A longer chapter AND a backstory! Things are finally falling into place.
(Also all the characters were in character and I was reallly happy about that).
12/13/2016 c3 EmPro8
Yay for Ferb!
11/26/2016 c3 changelingwhorl
Don't worry, Pacifica. I've been grounded for months. And I'm still grounded.

And what happened to Ferb?
11/25/2016 c3 nightmaster000
Good chapter
11/3/2016 c2 changelingwhorl
Dang… I'm freaking out right now. Continue?
11/3/2016 c2 EmPro8
Woah. Candace is the Oracle? And Ferb wears armor? What the heck? I assume you will explain this in the future, but in the meantime I'm going to be doing 0.0 the entire time.
11/3/2016 c1 EmPro8
Wo-ho! Take a look here! Seems like a mirror between Bill and the Stans. Lost memories, Portals, Dimensions... I love it when people do that stuff!
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »