for A Future in the Past

12/23/2020 c35 25Lost O'Fallon Girl
Damn...I suppose I will have to wait haha
12/3/2020 c34 Lucy Grey
Oh no! Poor Hermione, I hope Lily has managed to take the boys before she takes her against them too, I hope Sirius saves Hermione from the crazy woman..
11/26/2020 c34 PrettyLu
Noooo Hermione! I don't want to imagine what Bellatrix can do to her, I hope someone comes to help her.
11/22/2020 c34 Guest
Noooooooooooooo
11/23/2020 c34 11ReaderOfDramione
NOOOOO, HERMIONE!
11/17/2020 c33 Linda1503
This story should get more reviews, it's amazing! :D It is one of the few time travel stories where the original canon feels eloquent.
10/26/2020 c33 PrettyLu
I really liked this chapter, the Potters are just as I imagined them, and I will not deny the fact that Lily and James are getting closer and closer, by the way I think this bet is won by Hermione XD, I liked that Sirius He opened a little with Hermione and although she cannot tell Sirius everything the fact that he can tell him that he cannot go home understands her better, I wish you are well and here we will continue waiting for more of this story. ;)
10/23/2020 c33 Guest
Mrs. Potter is so sweet, that she has helped the girls I really liked, and Sirius and Hermione getting closer and closer, I love that Sirius can bring out his sweet side with her.
10/23/2020 c32 Guest
Bill is such a sweet little thing, I love that even Sirius is a little jealous for this little man, I love them.
10/23/2020 c33 Lucy Grey
I have been on top with work too and find that the last chapter I had forgotten about, so right now I will dive into a double chapter reading which was just what I needed, thanks for your update :)
10/19/2020 c33 angelintraining118
Read all of your story in one day, this is brilliant, thank you for taking the time to update. Looking forward to seeing more
10/16/2020 c32 PrettyLu
Awww! I love little Bill and his infatuation with Hermione, I must accept that he almost shed a tear the moment Molly discovers Hermione's secret, by the way, Lily and James love them, I love that they are getting closer and needless to say of Sirius and his love for Mione, I love them more 3.
9/25/2020 c32 S
Bill is just so cute. Wish Dumbledore would just go after the bad guys based on Hermione’s information. Yeah, I know, asking too much. He’s not a good leader. No strategy to take the bull by the horns. Just reactionary behavior. Sad really. Hope you will continue to write and complete it. Thanks for writing and sharing.
9/25/2020 c23 S
I hope Hermione starts making changes soon. She should have learnt by now that Dumbledore’s decisions are not all very sound.
9/26/2020 c32 4tiger-lilyfrilly