for A Future in the Past

5/18 c48 1Blue Raging Fire111
This it’s one of my favorites. I just fell in love with it after some chapters and an hooked. I like how your putting in effort to make a good story even though life can get crazy overwhelming sometimes. I love it and please keep updating
4/15 c47 Valkara
Kudos to keeping a story going for so many years. I just binge-read it and can't tell where the long RL time gaps are between chapters.

Of course I'm looking forward to the rest of it, and hope that at least Remus, if not both he and Sirius finally realize Hermione is a time traveler. She's dropped enough accidental clues, and having talked about Fred and George as kids she knew at school and then Molly and Arthur naming their newborns Fred and George ought to give someone a clue. Maybe Lily will be the one to figure it out...
4/12 c47 Reem
The story is so wonderful...I can't wait to read the rest of it
4/10 c47 James Birdsong
Good nine chapters! Yay!
4/10 c47 Blue Raging Fire111
WHY!? Ugh now I’m totally hoping for more soon. Can you say cliffhanger? LOL it’s all good. Hmm Remus will probably give her space until he can’t stand it any longer. Idk happy writing; I hope inspiration comes.
3/22 c46 1Nikkikey
this fic is absolutely amazing,
I may have accidentally binged read it in one sitting, oops.
I love your writing, and am very intrigued to see if Remus figures out that Hermione's a time traveler. I think that interaction will be a very interesting one.

much love <3<3
9/26/2021 c43 penmage007
Great chapter! I had to back up and read a couple previous chapters to remember what was going on (yay memory). But it also meant I got to enjoy those chapters again, so yay.

Side grumble - that's one thing I dislike about sending patronus messengers. If Hermione WANTED James and Sirius to come, she would have said "Get James and Sirius if you're not already with them, and come to Molly's". I feel like I'd be extra super specific and be like "I need you, Lily, just you and no one else, to come to Molly's".
8/8/2021 c42 Jo
33333 I loved this!
8/7/2021 c42 Guest
Oh my gosh I love this story I started reading it a while ago but thought it was discontinued and then I found it again! I’m so happy to see updates I love it so much
8/4/2021 c42 11ReaderOfDramione
OK awww this is a cute chapter and can't wait for the next one tysm for updating
7/17/2021 c41 PrettyLu
Will Sirius keep what Hermione told him or will he investigate what really happened, it intrigues me ! Thanks for the update! :D
6/1/2021 c40 PrettyLu
Oh oh! I feel that the truth is coming and I don't know how they are going to take it and if that will change their future, I am so excited about this story, thanks for your update, we keep reading.
5/23/2021 c40 Leebees
Eeek, I hope Sirius gives Hermione a little time to recuperate before launching questions at her... but that’s not his style. So excited for the next chapter.
4/30/2021 c31 8Gaby4167
Very good!
4/27/2021 c39 grillfishypresschargess
Omg I am so excited for next chapter! This story is so good
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »