FanFiction.Net
for A Future in the Past

1/27 c25 Eve
Favourite chapter so far, I mean:
"Will Bill really throw another fit?" Lily asked
"No, Bill's an absolute sweetheart. I was talking about Sirius"
This scene literally had me cackling with laughter, and I'm with my parents who don't know I read fanfiction so I try to be discreet but it's impossible when I find a chapter as humorous as this. So, to the beloved author, you have my endless support and friendship for giving this light whilst I am in the dark (I have covid-19 ), I owe you more than I can express in one review, but I'll stop being sappy and say...

THIS WAS SO BLOODY FUNNY

and if anyone, I repeat ANYONE, discourages you I will hunt them down
10/19/2023 c52 Maja
Thanks for the update! I appreciate it and hope for a update soon! :-)
Best wishes Maja
1/20/2023 c52 Aventure
Great story ! Looking forward for the next chapters !
10/16/2022 c51 Maja
Like this!
Hopefully you will update soon.
Best wishes Maja
9/28/2022 c51 6ShadowXMoonlight
I love this so much! I need more chapters!
9/5/2022 c51 A malis vituperari laus est
Thank you for your work and can't wait for the next one!
8/31/2022 c50 Guest
I enjoy this story immensely and would hugely appreciate it if you were to start writing more chapters again :))
7/6/2022 c49 appsngamesetc
Just binge read this story. Love! Looking forward for more chapters
6/26/2022 c49 James Birdsong
Nice two chapters.
5/18/2022 c48 1Blue Raging Fire111
This it’s one of my favorites. I just fell in love with it after some chapters and an hooked. I like how your putting in effort to make a good story even though life can get crazy overwhelming sometimes. I love it and please keep updating
4/15/2022 c47 Valkara
Kudos to keeping a story going for so many years. I just binge-read it and can't tell where the long RL time gaps are between chapters.

Of course I'm looking forward to the rest of it, and hope that at least Remus, if not both he and Sirius finally realize Hermione is a time traveler. She's dropped enough accidental clues, and having talked about Fred and George as kids she knew at school and then Molly and Arthur naming their newborns Fred and George ought to give someone a clue. Maybe Lily will be the one to figure it out...
4/12/2022 c47 Reem
The story is so wonderful...I can't wait to read the rest of it
4/10/2022 c47 James Birdsong
Good nine chapters! Yay!
4/10/2022 c47 Blue Raging Fire111
WHY!? Ugh now I’m totally hoping for more soon. Can you say cliffhanger? LOL it’s all good. Hmm Remus will probably give her space until he can’t stand it any longer. Idk happy writing; I hope inspiration comes.
3/22/2022 c46 1Nikkikey
this fic is absolutely amazing,
I may have accidentally binged read it in one sitting, oops.
I love your writing, and am very intrigued to see if Remus figures out that Hermione's a time traveler. I think that interaction will be a very interesting one.

much love <3<3