FanFiction.Net
for A Future in the Past

3/14/2021 c38 2rubs4u
hey great chapter glad to see you back.
3/7/2021 c37 Kathythomas
Are you going to finish this story? I hope so !
2/18/2021 c34 S
Good that Lily listened and took the kids away. A bit disappointed that Hermione didn’t hold her own against Bellatrix. Also, aren’t there witnesses. Why wouldn’t Bellatrix be charged. I don’t quite remember what’s happened in the past, but I wouldn’t think Bellatrix would be walking around if she’s a proven death eater. Need to go back and read the earlier chapters some time I suppose.
2/12/2021 c36 angelintraining118
brilliant, hope that you are able to update soon
2/4/2021 c36 ChamberlinofMusic
Love this story and it’s development! I can’t wait for what comes next!
12/23/2020 c35 26W. L. O'Fallon
Damn...I suppose I will have to wait haha
12/3/2020 c34 Lucy Grey
Oh no! Poor Hermione, I hope Lily has managed to take the boys before she takes her against them too, I hope Sirius saves Hermione from the crazy woman..
11/26/2020 c34 PrettyLu
Noooo Hermione! I don't want to imagine what Bellatrix can do to her, I hope someone comes to help her.
11/22/2020 c34 Guest
Noooooooooooooo
11/23/2020 c34 8ReaderOfDramione
NOOOOO, HERMIONE!
11/17/2020 c33 Linda1503
This story should get more reviews, it's amazing! :D It is one of the few time travel stories where the original canon feels eloquent.
10/26/2020 c33 PrettyLu
I really liked this chapter, the Potters are just as I imagined them, and I will not deny the fact that Lily and James are getting closer and closer, by the way I think this bet is won by Hermione XD, I liked that Sirius He opened a little with Hermione and although she cannot tell Sirius everything the fact that he can tell him that he cannot go home understands her better, I wish you are well and here we will continue waiting for more of this story. ;)
10/23/2020 c33 Guest
Mrs. Potter is so sweet, that she has helped the girls I really liked, and Sirius and Hermione getting closer and closer, I love that Sirius can bring out his sweet side with her.
10/23/2020 c32 Guest
Bill is such a sweet little thing, I love that even Sirius is a little jealous for this little man, I love them.
10/23/2020 c33 Lucy Grey
I have been on top with work too and find that the last chapter I had forgotten about, so right now I will dive into a double chapter reading which was just what I needed, thanks for your update :)
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »