FanFiction.Net
for A Future in the Past

7/5/2020 c29 Guest
Wow will Sirius tell Hermione about his feelings? I can't wait to find out more, and please don't make James and Lily suffer too much, I think they deserve their share of happiness too :D
7/3/2020 c29 Guest
Yes, another chapter yaass! I love your writing, really, I feel that you get a lot into what goes on in their heads, especially in my two favs Hermione and Sirius and those feelings that do not want to put a name, eager to read what is coming
6/30/2020 c29 Lucy Grey
Sirius and Hermione, Hermione and Sirius, ok, I will be honest, I am one of the girls who have read Hermione and Draco fanfiction, and I came to this story and it was a pleasant surprise, I read it in one sitting and I liked it very, very much! I liked the friendship of the marauders, how they support each other and give advice because this is how I imagine them and not as much as the arrogant and unbearable thugs that many paint, and the friendship of Lily and Hermione also feels very natural, like they describe Lily I feel that if they had been great friends as you capture in your story, so now they are a big fan of this couple and I must accept that even a small crush with Sirus 3, at this moment of so much uncertainty with everything that happens in the world these kinds of stories are my anchor to take a breather, thanks for writing. - L.
6/29/2020 c29 PrettyLu
Woow this really brings me to life, James and Lily, and Sirius and Hermione are so cute and more Sirius that he doesn't know how to deal with his feelings, I love it! I look forward to the next chapter and all the good vibes for your exams :).
6/28/2020 c28 Guest
This is amazingggg please keep updating!
6/28/2020 c29 4Ginngersnaps
So Much but so little at the same time... It's been long.. Thanks
6/28/2020 c29 Arodri
Awwww! So sweet!
6/16/2020 c28 Guest
Love your story. Such a comfort during Covid-19. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
6/15/2020 c28 Guest
An update yes! I'm so happy about this, I love this couple so much, please don't disappear, there are those of us who follow your story.
6/15/2020 c28 PrettyLu
I never thought I would say this but I love the couple Sirius and Hermione, and I can't believe that this great story has no more reviews, I really think it portrays the characters very well and I look forward to the next chapter.
6/11/2020 c28 Lily Rose
Update tis been years!
5/28/2020 c27 2swiftstar1718
This story is just so amazing.I'm really looking forward to the next chapter to see what will happen next especially now that Hermione has decided to change the future.
5/11/2020 c27 Adelaide09
Oh, please update another chapter soon. I cannot wait for another.
5/12/2020 c27 Sunflower424
This is so great! I can’t wait for more!
5/12/2020 c27 KpBookLover01
Such a cute story! Can’t wait til you update again!
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »