for When He Cheats

10/16/2016 c4 Guest
Update soon please I love this fic so much it is amazing!
10/15/2016 c4 Shipitsohard
I love this part of the chapter though chapter one is still my favroiot! Not gonna lie I was kinda worried that Jace and Clary were back together in the brgining of this chapter. Also could you expand Brad a little more you know with is chactor and stuff? ps sorry for the spelling mistakes!
10/14/2016 c4 1Author Autumn
Oh my gosh if Clary gets back together with Jace I will scream. He is a prick now and doesn't deserve her. He needs to LET. HER. GO.
10/13/2016 c3 Shipitsohard
You need to have a demon battle where Clary gets hurt so the two boys fight over her and stuff like that. Also when they go to the club make Clary like super sexy and stuff. Doing grate love the story!
10/11/2016 c3 Kelly
Update please !
10/7/2016 c3 Megan
Let clary have a motorcycle and is bait and like 10 demons Follow Her out side
10/7/2016 c3 Megan
Great fanfic!please update!
10/5/2016 c2 tmifan118
he could get nocked out by clary in there fight
10/6/2016 c3 ShadowhunterQueen101
Love this so much and think next chapter should show old clary for minute to see how much she has changed
10/6/2016 c3 Author Autumn
Yay! Jace is beat! No for Clary and shurikens with runes...
10/2/2016 c1 Guest
Great start! I love the new characters and how they fit into the story. Try to post every weekend! Plus I already like Jonathan Adams
10/4/2016 c2 Author Autumn
Not Jace, don't let him win. He needs to stop being a cocky bastard, and Clary/Brad needs to set him straight. I think that Clary's main weapon should be shurikens with personal runes on them to make them more powerful.
10/2/2016 c1 Norma Cenva 626
Hey there! I"ve never commented on here before as I usually stumble on stories that are very old. Anyway, I really like your story. Don't like Jace cheating but hey... LOL I think Jace should suffer. Maybe Jonathan could give him a good beatdown or someone else. He needs to pay and grovel and pay some more. Then maybe Clary could entertain taking him back. Maybe. Anyway, sorry to go on and on. Keep it up!
10/2/2016 c1 Guest
i felt as if you were rushing through things...you should have given them a bit more time...like maybe some clace at first, then jace cheating on clary with a bit more drama,then some insight into what clary went through in those two years and then the grand reunion...there too a bit more drama...anyway nice attempt.
10/2/2016 c1 Guest
Why can't you all be original?! Stop with the cheating fanfics!
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »