FanFiction.Net
for Life and Death, Chaos and Order

2/16/2023 c6 loliwuzhere7120
perfect chapter name Harry is a fucking clown in this chapter
11/12/2021 c9 C.M.Alm
more please
8/26/2021 c9 1Lovegood Loves Good
Hope this story isn't dead!
7/19/2021 c9 MeMeMooMoo
Damn, too stupid to even finish a reboot of a story you were too stupid to finish. How hard must life be for you? I can't even imagine.
4/18/2021 c2 Guest
boring
4/3/2021 c3 FriggleBerry
Usinginstead ofmakes me brain malfunction for some reason wth
3/24/2021 c9 2Lordlexx
This story is really interesting... but it seems to be going nowhere fast. I hope you can pick back up eventually though.
2/24/2021 c9 1RexCaldoran
that's a... interesting take on a HP/DC xover. slightly confusing but not overly so. would'd like to see more. hope u find the inspiration and drive to continue this one.
1/24/2021 c9 Guest
Harry’s angst completely ruined it for me. Just a whiny bitch that should already have done a lot more. Just wandering around stopping petty crimes? Why. You have Harry being a complete retard for someone who has a thousand years of combat experience up to and including fighting gods. He’s acting like a moron. There is no way this idiot has been doing this for a thousand years. He acts like a wet behind the ears rookie. Or a rent a cop.
11/24/2020 c3 kekbekmekflekwek
lmao no wonder you abandoned this. I can only imagine you never even finish your "real" work you'd been focused on. What a fucking joke. Trash.
9/7/2020 c5 Sifo-Dyas
superman is vulnerable to magic he would of got annihilated by harry fuck off
9/1/2020 c9 19crocket
hope to read more
6/24/2020 c9 Jordan2356
Honestly love this story wish you would continue it
2/23/2020 c3 IamKroGan1
Hard to believe Superman hasn't heard of dark energy or matter. He was educated by Jor'el in all kryptons knowledge, unless you think humanity has more knowledge of the universe than Kryptonians.
9/15/2019 c2 majikss
I like your writing but we are 2 chapters in and you've done zero world building, its confusing as fuck
242 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »