for Blazing Revolution: The Lost Stories

2/4 c3 Wolfman-053
Given how Sugou has Alice dressed as arguably a slave, I'm surprised he didn't go whole hog and put a collar around Alice's neck... not that I think that'd go over very well with the girls, to say nothing of Ren's reaction when he finds out about it...
10/24/2019 c38 6NET
All well that ended well.
Such an entertain side adventure we have here.

Now the only main character who haven’t reveal her boyfriend is Emi, huh? Can’t wait to see who she’ll pair with.

Thank you very much.
10/22/2019 c38 Ethan Kironus
Please don't talk about ANOTHER anime or novel arc. I'm behind enough as it is.
10/17/2019 c37 Ethan Kironus
At least it won't be real blood?
10/14/2019 c37 NET
Wow, the girls are awesome in this chapter!

But we have to wait to find out that would Himiko will survive this grudge match in one piece?

Oh and I'm glad you're back writing this series again.
6/22/2019 c36 Ethan Kironus
Guess it's off to the races!
6/8/2019 c36 NET
Hmm, a good start for the girls alright. But I can bet everything won't be this smooth when the real competition start.

Take your time. No need to rush. If the quality of the works is good l, I don't mind much about the waits.
4/11/2019 c35 20Yakosh
Well, this seems exciting, hoping it's on the light-hearted side. Please remember that a significant portion of the people reading this read Blazing Revolution forever ago and at least some of us *cough* me *cough* don't remember the characters very well, so if you kept that in mind when writing them it would make it easier to read. Some refreshers about them and whatever. I don't remember how Emi and Clair relate to Dan and Alice for example, and I remember what neither of them looks like in the slightest. For that matter, I haven't the slightest memory of Ayumi/Alana. I can guess they ran into her during the GSO arc and somehow ended up recruiting her (maybe she helped them out as starters for some reason? I don't remember), but it would be nice to have some sort of reintroduction.
Honestly, I'm surprised you still remember your own characters as well as you seem to.

Anyway, that small issue aside, looking forward to this.
4/10/2019 c35 6NET
I like the concept of the "Lost Stories" series a lot. As they are an AU fic, you can write things that you wants without interfearing with the main series. Not to mention that you can write the character in what ever time frame you want. Brilliant.

Can't wait to see what advanture awaits our girls.
4/10/2019 c35 Ethan Kironus
Nice to see these other characters. And it's been a while since GSO.
3/5/2019 c34 NET
I
2/25/2019 c30 NET
I must say thank you very much for this.
I just found the collection of your fics recently and I like them a lot.

Still, the Luna's event in the original series make me sad and then I read this one and I'm so happy that you at lease make a version of the story that have a happy ending for them.

Thank you again.
3/18/2018 c33 3GameLord The Hitman
You know, I really got to wonder if a game that reads the player's mind to create a trial based on an emotionally traumatic memory or aspect of the player in order to gain what is essentially the main game mechanic is even legal... eh, oh well.

Great chapter! Personally I think Miyamoto Mushashi would have fit Kirito better since he's the guy who invented duel wielding in the first place, but this works too.
2/6/2018 c32 20Yakosh
I feel like Kirito's world is going to involve the Sachi and the trap that killed the Black Cats in someway.
2/5/2018 c32 Ethan Kironus
Ren... geeking out. Somewhat OOC.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »