for Matchmaker

1/13 c1 2JannaKalderash
This was pretty cute. Who knew that Coran could be so sneaky.

Of course, he’s not about to let these two know that he set them up. At least not until he’s long since dead and they’re grandparents.
12/21/2018 c1 3Rafsolo
if anyone asks, I'll be LMAOing somewhere. I might join Coran in his evil cackle as well
5/28/2017 c1 a person 56
Ha this one shot is hilarious I love it :D this is the first time i read a voltron fan fiction and i thorolly (how ever u spell that) enjoyed this on a more serious note I really wish u the best
5/16/2017 c1 10Faux Fox
Oh I was cackling myself during this one. It was great.
5/15/2017 c1 19Anime Princess
LOL
Way to go Coran! Keith and Allura both get who they want! YEA!
11/27/2016 c1 Guest
I hope that you pull through with your chemo treatments and have a speedy recovery:)
11/22/2016 c1 Callialex
This was fun! I hope you kick the cancers ass quickly and feel better soon!
11/2/2016 c1 19sunshineleo
That was great! I loved it. Sneaky Coran. Would love to see more Voltron fics from you!
10/30/2016 c1 77Paulina Ann
I loved your little story! Several parts made me laugh, especially the last line. Too true! Hope you are feelng better.
10/24/2016 c1 151cinderella9056
loved this story even though I prefer Allura with Lance
10/15/2016 c1 37The Third Biker Scholar
My best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. I really hope you feel better soon!
10/9/2016 c1 37Storm Wolf77415
(Evil laughter) Ahh, I love it when a plan comes together! I have fond memories of Voltron as well. Who'd have thought Coran was so devious?
10/5/2016 c1 Smithy
Bummer that you have the Big 'C', but Fran Drescher once said 'Cancer, shmanscher'. If she can beat it, you sure as heck can. My thoughts and prayers to you, and I am hoping you beat it, too, because as Drew Carey said on Monday's 'The Price Is Right', "This is treatable, and we can make absolutely sure that everyone is cured." Good luck to ya.
10/5/2016 c1 Smithy
Liked it!? I freakin' loved it! Keith should really be prince-consort, but details-details, and Lance will be so happy!
10/4/2016 c1 8Delathen
Damn, I hope that the good days start outweighing the bad days soon. I've enjoyed your stories for years, and you've always managed to brighten my day every time I see a new chapter or fic from you.

Keep on keeping on, dude!
23 Page 1 2 Next »