for It's my birthday, right?

6/24/2021 c12 Guest
Quite a cliffhanger. Looking forward to reading more chapters
6/24/2021 c5 Alexa
Previous chapters snow was adamant evenl lying to david ans wnats to give emma a surprise party then she woukd say things like that, didnt even realize sayingbshe did nothing wrong?!
6/24/2021 c1 Alexa
If there were any criminals with bad intent, they couldv locked her in specially why would she leave her phone and wallet outskde the cel and not with her?
10/26/2020 c1 3NerdyHeart
Oh, man... I was going through my favorites list and when I saw this story I was reminded how much I love it. I hope you continue this one day. The level of pain Emma experiences speaks to my soul.
8/12/2020 c12 bsully1970
I agree, good story and would like a finish pleaseeeee
2/12/2020 c6 EyesOfTheSoul
I know its been a while but please dont give up on this story. I really would like to see it get to the finished mark,so please,please update soon!
11/25/2019 c12 Guest
Please update plsessss
8/12/2019 c12 Mimi
Do you plan on updating at all? It’s sooooo good
6/9/2019 c6 Grapes
When was SQ going to happen? I only got up to chapter 6 toward the intro because I kinda got tired of reading about Emma's feelings over her missed birthday...and I also got tired of Regina chasing her around because of it.
6/9/2019 c5 Grapes
Whoa! Chapter 5 escalated with the insults very quickly. And a young boy screaming cuss words at his grandmother like that...tsk tsk...even if the grandmother is a dig bick.
6/8/2019 c3 Grapes
I think Emma is really blowing this all out of proportion.
3/29/2019 c12 2yarnfan4life
Love it please write more
1/27/2019 c10 EyesOfTheSoul