for Magicae Potentia

9/7/2019 c2 Guest
Hogwarts School of Prayers and Miracles is a troll/crack fanfiction. It is MEANT for the laughs. This "Grace Ann" lady doesnt exist. She/he is just an internet troll. They are trolling wonderfully and have clearly succeeded in their job since a lot of people like you are apparently fooled.

It is just A TROLL FIC and it’s meant for the laughs. It’s meant to highlight the stupidity and cult mentality of some extreme people. No, it’s not mocking Christianity or feminism and no it’s not encouraging the stupid things said in this fic that are CLEARLY meant for the laughs. Tom Riddle’s perspective clearly displays it in the end.

Just read the last chapter again and pay attention to what "Voldemort" is actually saying. The author is using him as their Author Avatar.

I can see that you have written your own stories and you are quite successful writer on this site. But perhaps you should also learn how to read? And not get triggered over silly fanfiction? Tbh it just makes you look like a toddler throwing a tantrum. I guess you may be able to write really good stories but you still need help with your bad reading comprehension.

Or maybe its just so, so easy to feel morally superior in front of a silly troll fic

Either way, the fact that you didn't know that you were just feeding an internet troll, is just pathetic.
12/9/2017 c1 rosebeach14
good forst attempt
2/13/2017 c2 Carlthompson
next chapter please
1/25/2017 c2 Mezzer 5.2
I'm intrigued and interested in seeing where you take the story. Happy writing!
12/15/2016 c1 zerowolf0
all i have to say is wow very good first chapter i cant wait for more
11/11/2016 c2 SpringRolls
hahahahahahahah
11/6/2016 c2 Mage Of Beginning
Awesome beginning, my mass effect time line is bad, but is this the shanxi relay?
Please continue the story
10/28/2016 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
10/8/2016 c2 Jfitzgerald
Please update again soon. Thanks.
10/7/2016 c2 46Hikari Nova
Star War: Knights of the old republic Rakattan star forge fleet, also for a person who mainly writes and speaks Hindi your English is very good
10/7/2016 c1 Hikari Nova
I got to ask why published the 3rd part before the 1st and 2nd...kinda spoils the series as it's like starting the HP series with the DH part 2 and then reading the books in reverse order
10/5/2016 c1 Guest
so... where is the first chapter
10/6/2016 c2 frankieu
interesting start of the story looking forward to more
10/5/2016 c2 LADY1984
It's a very interesting story. I can't wait for an update.
10/5/2016 c2 Deathstance
Infinite fleet is from swtor