for Bleach: A New King Rises

5/7 c9 lovelystarwars
Upsetting that you stopped updating it. I liked where the story was going.
5/20/2021 c3 Kerick
You need to properly space and differentiate the conversations it is difficult figuring out who is saying what.
12/30/2020 c7 J-Bird11
Seeing Grimmjow and Cifer be playful with each other gives me life. Just picturing that interaction makes me laugh so much I wish I could see if in canon. Great job
12/28/2020 c9 J-Bird11
I really hope you can come back and finish it, I need to know what happens and how much of an asswhooping the Arrancars are gonna dish out
12/28/2020 c9 J-Bird11
What an amazing tale. I need more!
6/3/2020 c9 VoidRequiem
I love you story and the concept so far, I hope one day you come back and finish it , because I would love to see how the journey to the end would look like. Hope your not dead
4/26/2020 c3 4Alyssa Namikaze Uchiha
Long live the king.
10/28/2019 c9 18Dragon and Sword Master
This was an interesting story, and I honestly hope to see more of this! I was curious as to how Tatsuki would come into the picture after reading the description, but how she does so makes much sense.

DASM
9/14/2019 c9 37Touhoufanatic
Not fair. This is so lovely and good and wonderful and hasn't been updated.
I so want to see more. So i'll just hope you come back to it.
8/21/2019 c8 TyrVidarrus
I really like your writing! There is excellent emphasis on character building and relationships evolve in a realistic manner. I'm even ok with the POV switching which normally just annoys me.

The only thing that I believe can be improved a bit is the use of quotation marks and keeping track of who says what could be a bit better delineated. Other than that, great storytelling!

Sincerely,
JC
7/30/2019 c1 Bb34
I hope something bad happens to them.
6/12/2019 c9 Tilty.bbb
This was a fantastic read well done
12/25/2018 c9 3proton104
Please update soon!
8/13/2018 c2 TechnoGalen
More filler garbage.
8/4/2018 c9 61Stormshadow13
This story is really interesting. Hope to see more and see where you take it.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »