for Book of Life: Tale of Kubo

8/10/2017 c6 14CMR Rosa
Let me say how fantastic I think this story is, you really on did yourself with this crossover, having Kubo rase in San Angel, it funny before this story I did not even see Kubo and the Two Strings until after reading this story. It was away on my to do list, I want to see it in theaters but I miss it. I buy the DVD and favor it on Netflix but I still did not watch it. But reading this story finally inspire me to see the movie and I love it. Thank you for inspire me to see Kubo and the Two Strings.
8/9/2017 c6 Guest
Do More, and don't forget the final chapter too okay.
8/9/2017 c6 15Vanessa Masters
So far, so good. The family searching for the kids, and Kubo, Monkey and Graciela meet beetle.
8/9/2017 c5 Vanessa Masters
Ooh Xibalba shows up, and his staff turns the sisters weapons into smoke, pretty cool :D
8/9/2017 c4 Vanessa Masters
Oh dear, things getting sad and intense. But they're on their way to Japan!
8/8/2017 c3 Vanessa Masters
Oh nice twist, Graciela runs off, hurt by the reading of her diary. Kubo chases after her, to comfort Gracie, night falls...and it goes from there. Poor kids.
8/8/2017 c2 Vanessa Masters
Awwww~ In this story, I like it cause Kubo doesn't have to take care of Sariatu alone, and he's got his honorary aunt and Uncle.
8/8/2017 c1 Vanessa Masters
Oh, poor Kubo. But luckily, La Muerte and Xibalba were there to get them to safety, I just hope that combined. IF the Moon King does find Kubo again, Muerte and Xibalba are more powerful then him, or at least more powerful then the Sisters.

Which, they must be if their telling this story.
8/8/2017 c6 45King of 2211
Boy, Is Kubo's group in for a surprise.
7/25/2017 c1 Guest
Yeah, like the guest said.
7/25/2017 c5 Guest
Hello there! I just came here to say that I love this story. The idea of kubo and the two strings and book of life being in the same universe is very interesting, and I think you've pulled it off very well. I can't wait to see what happens when they meet Beetle! Keep up the good work. :)
6/30/2017 c2 Guest
Hey, are you continue this story for chapter 6 ?
6/13/2017 c1 Guest
Hello are you there, i was waiting for Chapter 6 ?
6/6/2017 c5 Guest
Can you please Update this, i'm waiting for reading this.
5/29/2017 c1 Guest
Can you Make Pictures Characters from Book of Life: Tale of Kubo on Deviantart.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »