for Parents

4/15 c1 21MJLupin27
I've never been so happy to learn a story has more chapters. This was perfect and sweet and melted me completly, it was awesome to read!
3/6/2019 c3 2oddcreature
I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING
6/5/2018 c1 3S.H.I.E.L.D. Writes
Great story! Love the reference to AOS 2X4

Can you make a sequel to the whole thing which I already read.

You can have it be an operation where they have to be the good side of family again but there’s a complication and Daisy gets hurt
3/13/2018 c3 Belle97
im rereading this again. its one of my favorite stories
10/10/2017 c3 70Shootingstar7123
This was so sweet!
7/7/2017 c3 2amyyxzhou
I love this so much! I love the thought of them being a family! It's so sweet! I love your writing style too! You have a lot of detail in it! This was very good!
3/21/2017 c3 19Carlet
Loved this so much!
1/30/2017 c3 3icecold5
I feel like I've read this chapter before but I don't remember where! Did you post this on another story? I'm, like, so confused! : D
1/29/2017 c3 Guest
love this!
1/29/2017 c2 36Ardhoniel Marvelite
LOL for May being the one to teach Daisy to dance, especially with the height difference!
1/28/2017 c1 29WingedPegasus
FF is a jerk and won't let me review a chapter more than once, so this is my review of the (new) chapter 2:

AMAZING. Seriously, I love it so much I want it to be a stuffed animal so I can hug it. Daisy learning how to dance from May is hilarious! "Aaaand it's weird." LOL And Daisy setting up a "dance trap"... so. good. Philinda ftw. 11/10
1/28/2017 c2 anwaddell
Love this! Really, I love all of your Daisy, May and Coulson stories. They're all so sweet!
1/28/2017 c3 WingedPegasus
I absolutely love this fic (especially the third chapter, reassuring May/Phil/Daisy family is the best!), but I'm almost positive I've read this chapter before... is the website freaking out? O.o
11/5/2016 c2 Killer Sand Shadow
Lol! Love this fic. Successfully took me through a plethora of emotions. I could feel Daisy's joy, fear, discomfort, shame, everything! You are excellent at writng these characters. Also I greatly appreciate the humor. I love your fics with all three of them the most!
11/5/2016 c2 11cinti.linda
i loved so mouch i need more
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »