for Red Hood meets Marvel

8/20/2017 c9 Echoes 01
I'm liking the story so far. Looking forward to the Avengers coming in but wondering where the street level marvel heroes are. Have Spider-Man, Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc not started working yet or are they just in different parts of the city and Jason hasn't run into them yet? I would love to see Red Hood interact with Daredevil or the Punisher. That would be epic :)
8/2/2017 c9 HazelCookie
Nice work with the chapter ! the plot is really interesting and the way you write Jason is perfect ! can't wait to see more :D
8/1/2017 c5 1Jackalope89
Its not a bad story so far. Focusing on Jason (though, he was more of the headstrong guy then the hacker, which was Tim's forte) is different. Other than Jason seemingly getting everything he could possibly need, my only other criticism thus far would be to break up the bigger paragraphs. Keep them about 6 lines maximum.
8/1/2017 c9 Arios
Good job. I like it so far but i want to see a little more of the avengers point of view.
7/31/2017 c9 MippenIII
I'm really looking forward to Jason's first encounter with the Avengers.
7/31/2017 c9 62janahjean
that bomb got lousy timing two times now. anyway red hood was bad ass and he did a bad ass thing and delivered it well. i like your attention to details. thanks for the update. also glad that alfred's teaching is ingrained. lol.
7/6/2017 c8 redhood968
pls...CONTINUE! *falls to the ground in anguish*
6/30/2017 c8 Random reader
Please post more! It's so good and it's so hard to find good stuff like this!
5/1/2017 c8 GoddessKalina
:-)
4/29/2017 c8 Nell
mooore! OMG!
this is bloody awesome! vigilantism is contageous bats!
and once you have gone vigilantee, you can never go back!
4/28/2017 c8 Guest
Will you make Red Hood meet Punisher, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, etc? I think Punisher would either kil or work well with Jason.
4/22/2017 c8 1Sketchistrator1
Please update!
4/2/2017 c8 ErSa
Sweet I can't wait for the next update: )
3/24/2017 c8 Guest
love it! I cant wait to see what Jason has planed
3/14/2017 c8 thom.clark.73
The kids are still a little vague, but could be a good 'Orphan Brigade' of informants and secondary distractions for Jason's operations. As long as you don't go clĂ­che and make them hostages or bait.
And you're spot on with the diner.
Better that than a bar.