for Red Hood meets Marvel

9/19/2020 c14 Guest
update
8/26/2020 c12 kerrowe
I do like that he isn't spilling his life story when asked.
Did the meeting personally rather than through a talking device, I see.
8/26/2020 c9 kerrowe
Liked the chapter.
8/26/2020 c8 kerrowe
Huh. He hasn't starting blasting yet, or he has but it wasn't fatal.
8/26/2020 c7 kerrowe
I guess Spider-man is in a different part of New York then? Or just isn't active yet.
Haha.
8/25/2020 c14 1MysticRising
Ooo. I fucking love heroes with dirt. I love how red hood was disgusted with the Avengers, and the horrible weaponized system SHIELD was making. Even before his explanation it was obvious that the government would be using it not for defences but as a threat to other nations.
Dear gods, this is so good (and has great humor, like the pink hair bit early on).
8/17/2020 c14 ndjjdjsujsj
Damn I want more
7/25/2020 c14 6Balrog Roike
Welcome back and thx for the new chapter
7/22/2020 c1 Deadpoolandhellokitty
Hi. I love this story and hope that you continue it. I really hope you dont mind me criticizing you a bit. I think you got their caracters pretty well, i would just like to remind you that Jason's little dip in the Lazarus pit has given him superhuman strength, stamina, reflexes,speed, hearing, and eyesight (as far as I'm aware) as well as the ability to heal faster thus giving him the perfect way to cheat death.
7/21/2020 c14 WrittenInBallpoint
OMG FINALLY AN UPDATE! I read this a while back and was revisiting it. You've done an awesome job and I can't wait for more (and yes, PLEASE bring in Agents of Shield). Hope you keep it up! XD
7/18/2020 c14 Guest
All the kudos!
7/18/2020 c14 34spnfandom8
this was awesome! I love this fic and I'm soooooooooo happy it got updated! cant wait to see what happens next!
7/15/2020 c14 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here so far!
7/15/2020 c8 A Petty Theif
I think...
7/15/2020 c8 A Petty Theif
Oh ya I forgot. He is the only "hero" on the streets at this time. spiderman is not a thing yet.
184 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »