for Red Hood meets Marvel

7/12/2020 c14 4TheLaughingMan1
Yessssssssss!
7/11/2020 c14 FromYoursTruly
so glad to get an update on this one. good chapter. looking forward to what comes next.
7/11/2020 c14 2Isaac LB
Problems only know how to pile up to knock Jason down.
Avengers, SHIELD and HYDRA, are we going to get Hand in too?
Jason slipped and now he has to deal with the consequences of his limp mouth.
7/11/2020 c14 1Beloved Daughter
Ohhhh. Dear. Thanks for the awesome chapter update. ...hydra knows now... good job Fury
7/11/2020 c14 mredt
woot your back, its good to see this is not over.

its just so well done.
7/11/2020 c14 1flowergirl13
Ya, Please update more I love this story
7/11/2020 c14 2AugustRrush
Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
7/11/2020 c14 Ailyn Vel
Jason, honey, Fury is a jerk so watch your back.
6/30/2020 c1 Lilianne Greene
I find myself thinking of this fic in my free time. Please update!
5/9/2020 c13 2AzureVermillion
Goddammit this story is so good! I discovered this when I was bored and decided to read Xover fanfics (I love Avengers and Batman). Seeing that we’re in the Winter Soldier arc of this story, I am hyped to see Jason take action. Like, I’m imagining him going one-on-one with the Winter Soldier considering both share some attributes of a brooding, anti-hero-‘esque’ character trope along with the fact their storylines involve them being presumed dead and ‘coming back to life.’ Both were trained at hardest in martial arts and assassination techniques, and both wield guns as weapons.

I just can’t wait to see this happening if it is considered. I hope you can come back. I want to see how Hydra could react to “Red Skull” appearing.
5/3/2020 c13 Lilianne Greene
This is golden. Update? You have an awesome talent!
5/2/2020 c13 Guest
Yes yes yes this is great! I can't wait for an update
4/21/2020 c13 CChulainn
I found your fic during Quarentine and when the street the orphanage the kids were at just so happened to be Corona Street I couldn't help but laugh.
The story is very well written and you got the characters personalities down to a T.
If you ever do continue to write this story then I will definetly be reading it.
Hope you're doing ok.
4/19/2020 c3 Guest
The one thing I just kept thinking was “wait... is Jason’s hair still pink?”
3/31/2020 c13 10WithOneHeadlight
Please update! I love reading these kinds of stories and yours is so good!
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »