for Red Hood meets Marvel

3/21/2020 c13 Guest
Pleas make more please I want 50 chapters please
2/4/2020 c13 12mastercheif1229
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
1/24/2020 c13 Guest
Don't abandon!
11/11/2019 c1 knottreel
please don't forget about this. I love the story and cant wait to see how it ends. I have so many questions. does Jason get back? does the avengers learn about the break-in and that it was Jason? does any of the other bat fam show up to help? do we get to see Jason woop more avenger butt?
10/4/2019 c13 Guest
Amazing chapter as always! I’m so glad you’re back and writing again, and absolutely can’t wait for the next updates!
10/2/2019 c13 Rina002
I like it pls update soon
9/20/2019 c13 4Sparky-ykrapS
I love this story a lot. Like I don't spend very much time on anymore, but this is one of the few stories I keep coming back to tbh. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
8/25/2019 c13 1Storyteller D132
Hey! Good to know you're back! I'm looking forward to being reading more of this, your story is really good and I like what you are doing with the would building. Just a little tip/something/ if you maybe want to play around with it- the Lazarus pit. Not a lot is known about it but well, it's never wrong to get a bit creative about things. Besides, the fact that Jason's eyes glow green when he's angry enough and kind of loses control would be fun to read about. The avengers would just be like-Bruce, you're the ONLY who can go green, right? Right?!
anyway, have a good day!
8/23/2019 c13 Minato The Deathly Fool
Red Hood is one of my all-time favorite superheroes, and I think you have characterization down to a letter. I see Jason speaking exactly like how he does, doing what you say he's doing, and reacting just as well. I'm excited to see where you'll take this story. It has the potential to be one of the gems on this site.
8/22/2019 c13 1Beloved Daughter
So good to hear from you again! Thanks for the great chapter update!
8/21/2019 c1 Fax15
buenisimo
8/21/2019 c13 2AugustRrush
Awesome chapter and I look forward to the next one.
8/21/2019 c13 DarthVader7754
Ohh yay! An update! I have one little piece of constructive criticism though. There were a lot of run-on sentences in this. They made it a little hard to follow along so maybe you could work on breaking them up into smaller sentences in the future. But other than that, I loved this chapter! I can’t wait for the next!
8/21/2019 c13 5Kifo Sotri
A wonderful new chapter for a fun story. I eagerly await the next update.
8/20/2019 c13 knottreel
i loved it. i am so glad you didn't let it die. that makes me so sad and butt hurt when that happens. i can't wait for the next chapter.
184 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »