for Naruto: The Uchiha Prodigy

6/16 c1 FamedUmbrella45
I enjoyed reading this chapter keep up the great work.
5/10 c1 Guest
Is Awakening MS with genjutsu ok?
5/5 c22 Highcat
Aww I knew it would end prematurely before I started reading but it still hurts my heart.
In my opinion the only major flaw in the story was the grammar(and even then It could be ignored in most cases) and the slow pacing(which isn't a general problem it's more of a personal problem for me)
I would really appreciate it if you told me how close you are to posting the rewrite
5/4 c15 Highcat
You honestly didn't mess up the romance(it's actually one of the better and more pleasing romance scenes to read on fanfiction)
3/27 c22 ThatKid
Hey bro i really love this story i would just wanna know when its getting a rewrote its been 4 years
3/16 c22 Resurrection99
RIP It was fun while it lasted.
3/3 c18 Guest
Man rhey barely 13, u should hold kissing things after timeskip
2/14 c22 Guest
Quero a Continuação de facção estou curioso
1/10 c1 Charlie Evans
Dam thats a pretty good first chapter
1/8 c9 FabvlFox
The BEST Kekkei Genkai Screech Release. Lmao
1/8 c5 FabvlFox
At the 2 hour skip where Naruto says Yami,if you're watching... WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! I heard Nogla in my head say the exact same thing "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" Lol.
12/25/2020 c1 Guest
as usual , no oc will ever hate itachi ...typical
12/22/2020 c7 AnimeAsim
'sure he did not let her do a damn chore at THEIR house' phrase is just amazing. Their.
12/21/2020 c17 Guest
Imagine when you have too tell your girlfriend your her older brother and she’s your litter brother
12/12/2020 c22 pedrooficial95
Espera que não leva muito tempo ainda kkkkkk , espero ansioso pela volta da sua história!
1,640 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »