FanFiction.Net
for Love in an Elevator

12/11/2017 c1 9MsDiana
Oh my! I love this! I absolutely think it would've been fun if he called her out on her crap at the beginning in those elevators! I like a slightly angry Luke, it's hot. I really like this fic So very good.
6/29/2017 c1 42bloodredcherry
I liked this, and basically feel the same way. There were some spelling errors, and other misplaced words, but that's easily fixed and didn't take away too much from the story!
12/27/2016 c1 2arses21
How did I not see this before? I loved it! Luke being all brash and not letting her get away with treating him like crap...and the Pen opened up to him, sigh. Just awesome! I hope you write more:)
12/15/2016 c1 DeliciousAudrey
Hi! I looved this little One shot! I think you should totally expand it and make it a multi chapter. I also love your Reid/Prentiss stories but i haven't left a review because, well...i'm kind of a lurker hahaha. For whatever reason i never think my reviews are important (even though i do get replies) Anyways i think you are a very creative writer but you could use a beta to polish the chapterers so your stories can be read a bit more fluently. Do i even make
sense? If you are interested i volunteer to be
your beta but if you don't want to it's fine ;) I'll try to lurk less and review more i promise! Bye!
10/8/2016 c1 chenryrn1
Great story need to write more Garcia and Alvez
10/6/2016 c1 Jenfish42
I love ️ love ️ love these two as a pairing a super cute story and I totally look forward to reading more!
10/6/2016 c1 Cheryl487
I like it. I dont know if it will ever be as awesome as morcia but I think there is a different kind of tension with these two.
10/6/2016 c1 12snoochie76
Hmmmmm ok I thought this was gonna be hard for me to read because its not morcia. But i liked this and would love to see what you make them a couple. Would they be Garvarez or Pluke lmao
10/5/2016 c1 jayjrat
Nicely done! :-)
10/5/2016 c1 12Maziikeen94
Yesssss!
10/5/2016 c1 kikicox24
so thanks for this pairing and story and keep up the good work
10/5/2016 c1 kikicox24
I'm trying to find Penelope/Luke stories because that pairing is so frustrating and realistic without being a disgrace to morcia
10/5/2016 c1 barbiec
I wouldn't mind them becoming a pair. You made really good start.
10/5/2016 c1 5KLCM1
I'd that a Lizzy Bennett Diary reference I spot?
10/5/2016 c1 27Lenika08