for Extra Life

12/20/2020 c13 Guest
I’m triggered by writing a CER, (my teachers would insult me, I think, I’d it was bad enough to make those a trigger it’s best I don’t remember it) so weird triggers are more common than you’d think.
12/11/2020 c27 WaylonDog
I totally love it!
11/17/2020 c27 Guest
This was so incredible
9/24/2020 c1 fanfic S - uwu
The chapter is very good and I wanted to ask if I could upload it to my channel but in Spanish, since a friend recommended your fic to me and said that if I could upload it since he would like to see it in Spanish but I don't like to do it without his permission , so I want to ask you if I can do it.

Now I am registered xdd
9/24/2020 c1 Sebastian
9/5/2020 c27 InductionMagnet
I want to say so much about this fic but I can't put it into words. I'll just say... Thank you. For making Chiaki feel human. Thank you for giving her the happy ending she deserves but never got, and doing it in such a believeable way. Thank you.
8/21/2020 c27 Guest
Just finished reading through this. I know I'm years late, but thank you for writing something so wonderful.
7/25/2020 c27 Guest
Hi! I dont really know how to use this page or even if you are gonna ever read this but, Im so in love with this fanfiction, at first I never thought about someone actually using their writing skills to write chiaki a new ending, Im actually writing something similar but not equal, is not a copy since when I started writing it, I didnt know about the existance of this fanfiction, I cant exactly told you why but chiaki is such an important character on my life since I knew her at first watching the anime I knew she was gonna be my favorite so far but now I really have a conetion to the character I know is weird but I have my reasons, so what I really wanted to say is thank you for making cry at reading this I have never cry before reading something and this was like a mix of emotions, I really hope to see more of your work even if is not danganronpa related I really love how you use words and stuff so I will be a pleasure to read other thing from you, I know im so late on this but im like new in the fandom I entered just 1/2 years ago by now, I hope you have a great day full of hope dude or garl I dont really know but thank you for writing this masterpiece :)
7/7/2020 c27 AshSpxrks
I love this so much.I'm gonna cherish it! Thank you so much for making me laugh, cry, and overall be happy.
7/5/2020 c24 15Writer-and-Artist27
What a chapter. I'm not sure what I can say here compared to previous chapters, if only because I share your pain of how hard it is to write combat. You did very well, though, and this is me who's written Naruto fight scenes, and those are on a whole other level of "WHY."

At the same time, there was so much happening, I definitely got the feeling of war. From the brainwashing of the Future Foundation team that went in first to Chiaki taking charge, it was all "GO GO CHIAKI!" It felt like a short, tense, and satisfying chapter, to be brief. Additionally, I find it a little funny that this chapter is titled "Endgame" when considering how Avengers: Endgame was so hyped up, yet I feel like your writing blows Avengers out of the water too, Poccy-san. Though that is just my opinion. :)

Also, woo! Hajime and Class 77 are back! Even if we didn't get to see what they were doing because of Chiaki having orders, it's good to know that they were still trying to help. And that Chiaki, even after going through blood loss and the like, still care for them. This entire fic feels like a love letter to Class 77 and their story, because you're doing so much for them just by having Chiaki there, Poccy-san. Thank you. :) I'll see you at the next chapters. You're doing amazing.
7/5/2020 c23 Writer-and-Artist27
Well. We've started hitting the endgame of this story, I believe. The chapter's title of "Critical Hit" is both sad and fitting, considering what Chiaki had to see, especially with Miaya's mom there. Considering how I just recently lost a family member, I found myself really empathizing with Emi and her grief, a lot more than my first reading of this chapter a few years ago, because goddammit, Monaca and Chisa took away Emi's last family! I could also imagine the emotions you went through, Poccy-san, writing Miaya's death, because you did Miaya Gekkogahara so much more justice than canon did in DR3, and she was so lovable. Your insistence on staying canon-compliant while still keeping Chiaki alive is still something I will always applaud you for, because getting through your own conflict of having Miaya around is a feat in of itself.

At the same time, I am reminded yet again of how Chiaki is still one of my favorite characters, more so with how you write her, because her working with Ueno-sensei and wanting to help is so relatable and understandable. Also, with her small apology to Kamakura (I love you, girl, and I have a feeling Kamakura, now back with Hajime, would understand her intentions, he won't be angry) and mentioning how this operation is a lot better than what happened in Despair Arc, going in with a full team of trained adults than a rag-tag team of teenagers, the odds are better. I feel bad for the Future Foundation heads who have no idea of the amount of manipulation, but knowing how Canon goes and how Makoto is just great, we'll get there.

You've been doing amazing with this story, Poccy-san, and I hope these reviews just show my appreciation of your work. Thank you for writing again. :) I'll see you at the next chapter.
7/5/2020 c22 Writer-and-Artist27
Another chapter here, and my review speed seems to be back to an extent. I guess that's what a wandering muse does. And some good determination and hope. But where to begin, Poccy-san? I have a lot of good words for you, to be blunt. :)

Just reading this chapter, even when it's a little shorter than the previous one, reminds me why you have been and /still/ are one of my favorite authors, because the amount of research and time put into the words makes me feel very satisfied reading. From Hajime waking up (I want to hug him a lot, my god) to the set-up for the first episode of the Future Arc and then Chiaki's realization that her memories were fading, connected to Final Fantasy: Crisis Core-

What well done storytelling. I feel like you're blowing Kodaka and the official DR writers out of the ballpark with the amount of thought and love you put into these chapters, Poccy-san, because the character interactions and detail is amazing and I appreciate your work so much more for it. Hajime's request to Makoto for a pair of scissors to start over was a scene that resonated with me a lot, because after everything, it makes sense that he'd want a new start. And as someone who's donated her own hair to cancer patients on 2 occasions already, both to help and have a new image to go forward, I understand that feeling very well.

And then the whole conversation between Chisa and Monaca. I'm reminded yet again of how Junko deserves absolute hell, because Monaca is a /child/ and shouldn't have had to deal with the shit she had, but institutions and the people around her twisted her into what we have. And Chisa. Oh god, Chisa. She was such a good teacher back before the brainwashing, but seeing how she is now really sets her up as her own version of Junko that's heartbreaking, considering how Munakata did indeed love her, but gosh.

And, last but not least, I love how you write Makoto, Poccy-san. Makoto has to be my absolute favorite DR character in the entire franchise, and I love how you write him from other people's perspectives, because in any other case, he'd be someone who would've been killed a long time ago. But his heart, his actions, it all makes for someone that I wish we saw more often in the real world. I'd like to be like Makoto if I could, both humble and kind like he is, and I appreciate that you show his good points and his maturity as they should be.

Oh, and of course. Chiaki, you're gonna get that happy ending. Hindsight is 20/20 considering what will happen to Miaya, but as a reader, I will say that you did what you could. Yes, there will be regrets, but all you can do is do what you can in the present. DR never did show that time travel was possible (hence why I understand Monaca's little comment of "life's nihilism") but it's also why life has to be considered precious. Time flies without us knowing, so we have to keep going and treasure what moments we get.

Keep up the great work, Poccy-san, and stay safe. :) I'll see you at the next chapter.
7/5/2020 c21 Writer-and-Artist27
Hi again, Poccy-san.

I'm tempted to apologize for not getting back and reviewing the rest of this story sooner, but that's not really going to take the past year or so back. It's been strange dealing with life, and now that my muse has pointed me back to Danganronpa again, I wanted to reread the chapters I missed and finish where I started. Especially since you started writing this story at the beginning of my undergraduate career and with this review, I've already finished my degree and trying to move forward.

So where to begin? Your attention to detail and research blows me out of the watera gain. I keep thinking "this is what we should've seen in Canon," because the amount of things that went unseen and the like could make for its own unique story. Seeing how Class 77 was before Makoto rehabilitated them was both interesting and heartbreaking in its own right, just because how Kyoko was right in seeing how they /looked/ normal up until she caught sight of Junko's "reminders." An extra note to myself on how to consume Danganronpa /healthily/, because some of the plot stuff in the canon is twisted and hard to stomach if unprepared.

At the same time, Chiaki's nightmare. I appreciate the little thoughts you put in for her point of view, about how she's tired of seeing them, but it's still a scar that, in real life too, a lot of people can struggle with. It's good that Yumigami is used to this as a therapy animal, and that Chiaki is slowly healing while still trying to deal with the aftermath of the Tragedy. And let me say, I'm glad to see how much she's been able to improve as a person just by surviving! We get to see Chiaki beyond the "martyr" image Kodaka put her in at times, being a person and someone who needs healing and guidance too.

And finally, Munakata and Miaya. I really appreciate having Miaya's POV on this too, because if there's one thing I think I've seen a lot of YouTube comments and the like agree on, Munakata's going too far. I don't even know if he's aware of how the Future Foundation is on such an unsteady house of cards, but he's too far gone, not helped with how Chisa is still leading him on in her brainwashed state. You giving both characters respect is something I will continue to applaud you for, because no one in this story is perfect. We're seeing all these characters be human, and considering Danganronpa's penchant for extremism to extract reaction, I'm glad to get these kind of "resting tension" chapters too.

I hope you're doing well, Poccy-san, and I will do my best to write reviews up to the end. :)
6/28/2020 c27 SketchTheDoodler
This was by far one of the best fan made stories I have found in my life. You kept to the characters personalities and thought processes so well, That I think deep down, I'm replacing the aftermath of Nanami's death with this story. All of the characters relationships with each other and the way that they all connect together near the end, was well planned out and I could really feel for the characters. I loved how Kamakura reacted to things in ways that were %100 believable to his character, I loved Nanami's journey through it all, I loved how you kept with the original story as best you could, Adding in the Future Foundation roles and Class 78's relationships so perfectly... This is a masterpiece and I am glad I was able to find it, You are really good at writing and I hope you keep up the great work!
6/28/2020 c27 Taylor tube
THIS WAS AMAZING! THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST FAN-FIC I HAVE EVER READ (speaking for the entire fanfic of course.) this story was so enjoyably to read, the words described all the right things! and I'm sure you must have done a lot of research, especially in the first chapter! there's really no words for how good this story was. It's hard to find really good fics like this. and its strange that the only reason I found this was after seeing Episode 10 of despair arc, it was so sad seeing it!
473 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »