FanFiction.Net
for In Pursuit of Elizabeth Bennet

1/12 c27 Emmanuelle
Très bonne histoire. , J ai bien aimé le virage DE Wickham . Par contre l absence des soeur de Charles m a manqué . Seul regret . Si non bravo
12/25/2022 c27 dpennell007
Excellent work! Romantic, fluffy and beautifully written - my favorite type of story. Beneath the moonlight, warmed by Darcy, sharing his coat as described by you in one of the earlier chapters would have given me the best Christmas ever. Instead - I spent it hosting dinner for the in-laws. Sigh..
8/8/2022 c27 Guest
Wonderful story! Enjoyed what you did with the antagonists...the change-ups were great. Darcy and Elizabeth were well written.
The love showed. Awesome job!
6/5/2022 c27 theduskysky
This was so lovely! What a wonderful evolution of a love story! It had thrills! It had chills! It had gooey, soft love. I highly enjoyed it!
5/22/2022 c14 TiaMaria710
I shy away from reviews but you deserve the. So I’ll at least compliment your writing. It’s really wonderful. These past chapters have been so sad but funny too. Thanks for sharing your talent.
5/22/2022 c13 TiaMaria710
I love how Darcy galloped back to Longbourn a second time. I’m glad this resolved quickly.
4/2/2022 c27 Oztdoken
What a wonderfully emotional story! Thank you for writing it, thank you for sharing it.
You are a brilliant writer, keep writing and let us be lucky enough to read them all. Love from Turkey
4/1/2022 c27 LoveInTheBattleField
This story was wonderful and the epilogue was lovely!
4/1/2022 c26 LoveInTheBattleField
A sweet chapter.
4/1/2022 c25 LoveInTheBattleField
A very nice chapter.
4/1/2022 c24 LoveInTheBattleField
They are finally married.
4/1/2022 c23 LoveInTheBattleField
Good bye Wickham!
4/1/2022 c22 LoveInTheBattleField
I'm glad that Mr. Darcy is okay.
3/31/2022 c21 LoveInTheBattleField
Oh no, I hope they are okay!
3/31/2022 c20 LoveInTheBattleField