for Anotherlea

1/9/2021 c3 Guest
Love Anne noticing Gil’s ears. Susan would be proud:)

It was cute that Gilbert had to check she’s still forgiven him. And the first half of the meeting everyone asking how he got her to forgive him. Hahaha
1/9/2021 c2 Guest
Gilbert is so sweet writing out that recipe. I love these two together.
1/9/2021 c1 Guest
I had forgotten how much I love this beautiful story. Thanks for writing it
11/2/2020 c27 Denie1943
I have to admit that the scene by the stream was a bit of a let down for me. I'm OK with the outcome, but it would have been extraordinary to see them in a detailed discovery of touch and kisses and caress of those forbidden secret places. Thanks for sharing. Stay well...
8/21/2020 c1 thistlefinch
I really enjoyed this story, thank you! On to the sequel!
7/31/2020 c35 Denie1943
And, I thought the whole time that you would take them to a happy place together and and let us have a peek at their HEA...But no, you leave us hanging like an old Hitchcock film. UGG
7/31/2020 c26 Denie1943
My only regret is that you didn't give me the beautiful description of their love making. After all the words spent describing flowers and trees, you blew through this like a rocket.
7/31/2020 c17 Denie1943
There is no doubt you have what it takes to spin a unique story. Don't sweat it. I admire your writing and your research is first class. Thanks for sharing...Stay well!
5/12/2020 c17 2caprubia
" I don't know what will break my heart more, when you tell me he is, or when you tell me he isn't."

That line made me tear up so much! The idea that Anne would be pregnant with someone else and Rowena upset about it... yet knowing that it would ruin Gilbert's dreams.
5/12/2020 c16 caprubia
Apparently I've already reviewed the past few chapters! Probably years ago.

13- Oh poor Anne! My first handful of kisses were party games which was a relief to get them over with. But Anne is such the romantic.

14- And then this snow storm scene, goodness. Gil saving her is one of my favorite parts of this story!

15- I always wish that they were locked in the cabin alone, left to their own devices but Rowena's commentary about each of them is so wonderful. I absolutely love them in these chapters!

16- Nice reference with Mary-Maria. She's probably one of my least favorite characters!
5/11/2020 c5 caprubia
I absolutely love how shy Gil was when he realized that Anne was there!
5/11/2020 c4 caprubia
It's funny reading your explanation of a sourdough culture because right now it seems like everyone I know is sourdough obsessed!
5/11/2020 c2 caprubia
I love their awkward interactions. And how scandalous having her bodice undone! I'm sure that sight will haunt Gilbert's dreams for months to come...
5/11/2020 c1 caprubia
I think it's about time for an Anotherlea reread!
4/6/2020 c35 pinkgirl16
This was such a good story! Loved it!
482 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »