for Various NALU One-Shots

10/15/2020 c21 Puma
This was so sweeeeeeet! Lovely scenario!
10/14/2020 c28 Puma
This was sweet, love the last sentence :D
9/13/2020 c27 3Moon'n'Tide
One time my neighbours called to say our dog got loose and I panicked cause the dog was out on a walk with my mom and my brain jumped to "what happened to mom?" So I ran outside to the other neighbour where my dog was and called for him when I see this big black dog that isn't mine run straight at me and my brain froze as I wondered "friendly or dangerous?"
But he was friendly. We kept him over for the night then set him loose the next day hoping he'd find his home again
9/12/2020 c26 Moon'n'Tide
Natsu's apartment would be a fashion disaster lol
9/12/2020 c25 Moon'n'Tide
I enjoyed every bits of it! Never been to a con myself but my friend goes to the otakuthon fairly regularly and it seems like a blast!
9/12/2020 c24 Moon'n'Tide
That was super cute :3
9/12/2020 c23 Moon'n'Tide
I loved it! Panicking Natsu is hilarious
9/11/2020 c22 Moon'n'Tide
I was hoping they were just messing with Erza but that's even better lol
9/10/2020 c21 Moon'n'Tide
So precious, what a great twist!
9/10/2020 c20 Moon'n'Tide
I can't imagine Natsu keeping a secret lol
9/10/2020 c19 Moon'n'Tide
Of course Natsu wants to win!
9/9/2020 c18 Moon'n'Tide
I love Lucy being an adrenaline junky. Why else hang with Natsu? And Gray, the eternal voice of reason!
9/9/2020 c17 Moon'n'Tide
I don't usually like zombies, but I love twists on zombies! I loved this! Now I'm even more excited for CHDH!
9/9/2020 c16 Moon'n'Tide
I would never be surprised at Lucy going commando. She doesn't even wear a bra most of the time (anime boobs are magic)
I've read in stories about tying a cherry stem but I never tried. Seems fake lol
9/9/2020 c15 Moon'n'Tide
I had to dig to find that picture, but oh so worth it!
The kiss! Ahhhhh