for Echoes of Us

8/21/2018 c1 ManticoreBlues
Hmm I wouldn't say this was random as hell I would say it would make a good fanfic
12/12/2017 c1 23spitfyre1
Jesus dude a one shot almost made me ball llike a baby nice job man
5/16/2017 c1 Blue September
What happened to the others? (Qrow, Taiyang, Ozpin, Glynda, etc.)
12/25/2016 c1 1Idkmn2016
this is a really good story of hardships and tragedy.
11/14/2016 c1 1WhiteRose1517
I enjoyed this very much, would love to see more
11/8/2016 c1 goldefish
I lke it. Hope to see more, has a lot of potential.
10/16/2016 c1 11Gwynevere Whisper
Wow, this is fantastic. I don't know what to say other than bravo my friend, you did an amazing job with this. Keep up the great work and have a nice day.

-Reaper
10/11/2016 c1 ShadeOfTheLight
Nice start here, looking good. Can't wait to see how this goes...
Bonus points for the Monty Quote.
I would give it a 9/10 for a beginning, little things here and there, mainly just my opinion on some of the lay out of the lines.
10/10/2016 c1 RealityReader
I must say that this was one of the first stories to bring such an odd atmosphere to the ruby universe and sill have it be reminiscent of the shows. It is wonderfully enticing and I hope to see more( that is read more).

As always, "you keep writing and I will Keep reading"
10/10/2016 c1 DreamTail
This has huge potential, I can't wait to see where you go with this!
10/9/2016 c1 Oskar
Awesome. Just. Awesome.
10/9/2016 c1 3one.who.reads
What about tai-yang's grave? I can see qrow being killed somewhere no-one would know of, so without a body, or even knowing if he's alive or dead, he wouldn't get a grave stone.
10/9/2016 c1 10ScrabbleReader
I had to reread the story when you said something about too much commas.

You're not wrong about that. There is indeed a lot of commas. Alas, I barely noticed it. It's just that this story shows so much promise.

But hey, they say that those who use a lot of commas are usually thinkers.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
10/7/2016 c1 5Shaded122
This is an interesting idea. While I honestly don't know what to say about the commas as a lot of the time I struggle as well, and I wasn't actually paying attention to this like I would if I was editing. I can say I enjoy the concept and look forward to future chapters.
17 Page 1 2 Next »