for As The Seasons Pass

this was amazing!
12/28/2020 c4 reisova
Nice
6/19/2020 c4 Clare
A lovely fic! You set the scenes so nicely I can almost see everything happening :) I like how you write the seasons passing and Maria reminiscing about all the different moments she has shared with the Captain, good and bad. My favourite is him snapping when he thinks she's not taking his compliment seriously and how she ends up blurting out that he looks handsome to stop him from being hurt. Hope you post many more SOM stories in the future.
12/9/2019 c3 Honkytonkangel
It's a very cool story. Love how the seasons all represent the changing relationships in the family.
I wanna know what Georg whispered to
Maria at the end of this chapter though. Lol.
4/19/2018 c4 Ninigi
I come across your stories today and what a wonderful discovery it has been! They are so wonderful; the plot always interesting but what's most important for me, they are well-written. I wish you would post more of them!
8/29/2017 c4 33augiesannie
One more chance to thank you for this great story (a long time since I reviewed Chapter 3). Your writing is so graceful and yet full of power. The only scenery! Plan B! SO clever and romantic. I know, I know, how scary traumatic it can be to put one's writings out there, but you have a lot to be proud of Nicky!
7/5/2017 c1 SOM fan
The title is actually pretty good!
5/5/2017 c4 MsLizzie regrets
Beautiful story. Thank you!
4/15/2017 c4 58gothicbutterfly95
Beautiful. Attic of the Seasons - I loved it.
Finally he's going up there with her for once. Love the idea that it's been transformed, but especially what it was transformed into: a retreat/play area for the children rather than, you know, a romantic space for the two of them.
The point about Maria's pregnancy being so quick was great; tying into what everyone seemed to be gossiping about, without being 100% accurate to it. I loved how the flashbacks showed the wedding and a snippet of the honeymoon.
Maria thinking even now, that God had made a mistake taking Agathe, as she looked at the photo, , but vowed to do everything she could because of it was beautiful.
4/6/2017 c4 35lemacd
My dear, I would trust you with any and all prompt ideas. This the sweetest thing, but not icky sweet, the kind that we all love and need, very much. That is your trademark, I think, finding the sweetness in every angle.

What I really love about your writing is your ability to paint a really sensual picture of them just standing together, the small touches as they become more intimate touches, the meaning in it, the way it makes each of them feel. fingers skimming, foreheads resting, rapid breath mingling... I love that and I can't seem to pull it off like you.

I loved it all. Let me know when you want another. ;)
4/4/2017 c4 28Mie779
wonderful and sweet ending to this... loved it... thanks for finishing this. Love how it all just ties up nicely in the end... all is connected...
4/3/2017 c4 jennifer.willing
How lovely. Great story, thank you!
4/3/2017 c4 7AuthorSarahC
I really enjoyed this story. I loved how things took place in different seasons. Also I didn't find the transitions hard to follow even though a title signifying one season would incorporate a little bit from another. I thought it made everything flow nicely.
4/3/2017 c4 8IDontKnowYourSignal
This was such a beautiful ending! Your writing is gorgeous - how could you even think we'd ever be disappointed? I just love the small details - I can picture everything so clearly.
I've been dying to read this chapter since you posted it hours ago, but unfortunately had to bury my head in work all day (and half the night...). I'm now dying to go back and re-read the other chapters...thank you, loved it!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »