for Stardom

2/28/2017 c11 21quintisfan
amazing chapter sorry it took me so long to read i was super busy i love the last part but hey percy did the right thing take care of her wants and shes git super puppy dog eyes once again im just rambling nonsense great work
2/25/2017 c11 Q-Tip888
I'm excited for the next one! It was a good comfortable ending. You go Annabeth! Woo Hoo! Make sure you have some percabeth in the next chap though, I really would like some of that! ;) but good job, and update soon!
2/8/2017 c10 Q-Tip888
I don't like this ending, you better get to updating sweetheart! This is getting good. *rubs hands together* I don't like to be kept waiting.
2/8/2017 c10 Poseidon114
that was amazing cant wait for more
12/30/2016 c8 1quintisfan
I got chewed out by my room mate cuase i was reading this in the middle of the night and woke her up cause i was cracking up laughing
12/29/2016 c8 3Cinder Luna
Ooookay. That got awkward fast, I almost feel bad for the guys. There is one thing, you seem to be making Annabeth too much of a girly girl. She normally wouldn't be wearing heels. Anyways, great job.
12/29/2016 c8 1562030
okay A. can you not let every chapter be a huge clifhanger B. I noticed that you siad that percy had no idea why he didnt like planes but Thalia is calling Nico deathboy/breath. I didnt get that. Oh and you like make the boys confess they like the girl at the same time as the girls confess to the boys? Idk about you but I think that would be funny romantic and make the girls seem only a little sluttier AKA happily ever aftrer wink wink wink!
12/29/2016 c8 Poseidon114
Doesn't take Einstein to figure that out, good story can't wait for more!
12/29/2016 c2 1562030
omg thats a huge clip hanger :( there was also the bold and slanted parts of the song i didnt really understand so like yeah
12/10/2016 c6 Guest
Update its been almost a month
11/26/2016 c6 Cinder Luna
Ahhhhhhhhh! Why you do that to me? Ok, if you can make your chapters a little bit longer, that would be great. And update soon, don't leave me hanging.
11/25/2016 c6 21quintisfan
cant wait for the next chapter its awsome
11/25/2016 c6 Q-Tip888
THANK YOU! Update, Update, Update! I want to read more! This is amazing!
11/24/2016 c5 Q-Tip888
You don't write enough! Update soon please! It's killing me!
11/18/2016 c4 Guest
Plz update im going insane .
22 Page 1 2 Next »