for fuck apologies

12/15/2020 c11 1RAMI MALEKS TYPE
Wasn’t expecting that! Caroline is soft for Bonnie despite her being like this. Next chapter please!
11/28/2020 c11 Guest
C’mon next chapter this is a great story
11/15/2020 c11 tvtaughtmehowtofeell
definitely didn’t expect that twist it’s pretty cool
11/14/2020 c11 Guest
Woah this is sooo good. I hope Bonnie and Caroline are still friends once everything is resolved
11/12/2020 c11 Summ3r710
Dammmmmnnnnn
11/7/2020 c11 Guest
Well, this was unexpected. Excited see where this would go next.
11/6/2020 c5 Guest
Okay, now Bonnie is just being pathetic. Sadly, like Elena, the cowards way out.
11/6/2020 c3 Guest
Damon needs to acknowledge what Bonnie has lost - her magic. She is no longer herself. They all need to acknowledge what Bonnie has done for them in the last 9 years. Damon could just have waited. He would have got Elena back then. These people are so selfish. Their motivations are purely selfish.
11/6/2020 c2 Guest
Has Bonnie lost all her magic?
11/6/2020 c1 Guest
Why does Bonnie stay in MF around these people? She could go anywhere. If sge really hated being a vamp so much she could end it. She is not without agency.
11/6/2020 c11 3Ricks2CCurls
Well that took a solid left. Definitely wasn't expecting that (I legit did a double take lol) BUT I'm always here for queer Bonnie. She deserves all the love. I can't wait to see her and Caroline wreak proper havoc on Thotlena and the Salvatores *insert "it's what she deserves" Kim K gif*. Still rooting for Bamon but I hope Caroline doesn't get hurt in the process. Please update again soon!
11/6/2020 c11 Yosi again
Oh for the Gods! I definitely hope Bonnie and Caroline kick the salvatores' ass! You are so amazing, you broke all our expectations and for the first time I think Bonnie should go this way and explore this darkness with Care! excited to read what's to come! The wait was worth it! thanks totals!
11/6/2020 c11 7yosijin
Ay santa madre de Dios! Eso fue algo sumamente inesperado! Y lo estoy apoyando absolutamente! Nunca me imagine a Bonnie con una chica... pero has hecho de mi una creyente! ME ENCANTO! I LOVED IT!
11/6/2020 c11 StarDust13 - Kasia
This chapter was masterpiece. Very unexpected turn of events. I would never thought (in this story) that Bonnie and Caroline will be into each other :) :) And now with Caroline flipping her switch i expect lots of dead bodies and burned houses. Hopefully Elena will be the first victim of these two :)
Reading this chapter i was curious why they can't let Bonnie to be bad girl, they all were bad one way or another, and even if Bonnie would regret it, they should leave her alone. Now i also expect Damon and Stefan's asses to be kicked in next chapter. With this chapter the fun just started and i can't wait for more. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 84 years ;) Thank you and till next time.
P.S. I really like Damon in every shade of jealousy.
11/6/2020 c11 Guest
Now ain't that bout a bitch.
325 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »