FanFiction.Net
for The Very Devil of the Stars- Rogue Trader Adventures

6/15/2023 c32 Mantha065
A good story! I hope you one day make a sequel.
6/12/2023 c26 Mantha065
Just wanted to say that I'm very much enjoying this story. This is an exciting and gripping tale, and aside from the first few chapters going by quickly and plot pacing being kind of hasty, this is an excellent story. Easily better than many Black Library publications.
6/4/2023 c5 Mantha065
Well Jak processed his father's sudden death and the consequences of it awfully quickly.
4/17/2023 c32 anon
great story
thank you!
4/17/2023 c26 anon
kill her too
9/24/2022 c23 9BrokenMantle
This fanfic is a better rip-roaring blood-and-thunder space adventure story than some published books that I’ve paid real money for. I hope you’re proud of what you’ve created here, because it’s a blast.
9/19/2022 c23 Dalriaden
Ah more derpness, it's no wonder they can ever have nice things in 40k.
Honestly though by sticking with canon stylized 40kness why should one ever bother feeling attached to any character?
9/19/2022 c17 Dalriaden
Kind of a shame we're going all in on the grim derp really, 40k has a lot of fun as a setting, it's derp levels of grimness is part of what holds it back from being a bigger entity. That and gw shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to free marketing.
5/21/2021 c32 Mr. 16384
Very thrilling story. A little blustery in parts, but given that it's a story about Rogue Traders, I can't fault it for that.
Really great atmosphere detailing shipboard life in 40K. I liked it.
3/16/2020 c32 Fishman498
I’m a few years late to the party maybe you won’t even see this but I genuinely enjoyed this story thank you for writing it and while I doubt there will be a sequel after all this time it was good all the same. I wish you good luck in your future endeavours.
10/6/2019 c1 1Flaming Man of Iron
Wow, great opening into the story, and absurdly hilarious in a way that only WH40K can be.
8/5/2018 c32 5simply Eric
have you ever thought of putting this on Spacebattles?
7/26/2018 c32 Shadowlord666
First let me thank you for the thrilling ending to this story. This story has captured my attention from the start with it's smart an witty composure, it's complicated characters and an excellent story. I've read the story 'Dinner with the Inquisition' as well and I'm looking forward to the continuation of the adventures of Jak Velasquez. That being said, I really hope you do find the time the start and finish the second book... I would be sad to see a talented (but unpaid) writer giving up due to lack of response or appreciation! Keep grinding!
Secondly I would like to thank you for my continued service in the land of the living! :-)
7/23/2018 c32 Teefplucka
Too bad Scribe Borrus never got to see these magnificent destinies he had set Jak upon.
Looks like Ordinates Teevil found a way to get him after all.
7/22/2018 c32 Guest
If writing isn’t your profession, it should be. Thanks for the awesome story. I’ll be impatiently waiting for more.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »