for I heard the Jackal call my name

8/5/2020 c1 5Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
Gotta say thanks for the update, and again for the quality of the words written here. I could feel the emotions for myself when reading their responses, it was almost palpable. I hope to see the next update soon, though I know its all up to you and your muse.

6/20/2020 c27 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
Yay to this site letting me back into my account, and double yay for an update on what is hands down my favorite Hellsing fanfic.

Thank you for this update, and I hope you have a easy and fulfilling writing of the next chapter,

6/14/2020 c26 Kiki
So Fanfiction isn't letting me sign in for some reason, so I'll just "anon" post... This chapter was lovely, really feel drawn into the action, and even I could feel the excitement in the "air", so thank you for this chapter, and I'll happily wait for the next one

6/12/2020 c26 1DemonWolf25
cant wait to see what happens :)

6/9/2020 c25 DemonWolf25
i cant believe how quick you updated. Loving the story.
6/8/2020 c24 5Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
Still love the story, and sorry for the lack of reviews for chapter 23, life was in the way until now.

I look forward towards the next chapter,
6/7/2020 c24 1DemonWolf25
i didnt expect an update that fast after I found this story. Cant wait to see what happens next
6/6/2020 c23 DemonWolf25
Cant wait to read more :)
5/21/2020 c23 TsukiyomiBlackmoon
I started reading back in 2016 and alot has happened since then. I came back for a reread after finding the notice burried in my email junk folder as i cleaned it out. It keeping me on the edge of my seat! Cant wait to see what else happens.
4/16/2020 c22 5Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
This story's update comes as a bright spot following my job giving me the boot, so thank you for the smile...

I hope you are fairing better then I am right now, and that you are continued to be inspired to write

Again, thank you

4/1/2020 c21 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
Even for a short chapter, this is a lovely chapter, and im always happy to see an update.

Thank you again for even deciding to write this story, let alone keeping it up

3/8/2020 c20 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
Always happy to see this story with updates! I loved the ending with the questioning Sera's. I hope the next will come to you easily, and that yor story coninues to flow freely

1/29/2020 c19 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
Im happy that both you and Walter enjoyed my cookies, and thank you for this lovely chapter. I actually read the whole of what you had written when last chapter was posted. I felt that I didn't remember enough to just read the last chapter.

Of course, the story as a whole is awesome, i had always loved it, from the very beginning. I do regret not showing my love each chapter. So I'll endeavor to do so from now on.

*places Walter's favorite cookies on a separate plate from a plate of your favorites. Places his favorite tea next to the plates* I hope you both enjoy this batch of thank you cookies, and may your muse forever inspire your creative juices to flow

1/26/2020 c18 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
As always, I'm happy to see this story receive an update. I hope life has been treating you well, and that the writing muse who inspires you fills you with inspiration.

I look forward to the next chapter of this story, and wish you a happy day/night, depending on when you see my review

P.S. enjoy these virtual cookies, your writing is awesome and you deserve them

*places plate of warm cookies before you*

7/11/2019 c17 Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness
I am a terrible fan of yours, having not posted a single review past chapter 6... Simply a crime. One for which I'm sorry

Anywho, still love the story, and quite happy to hace seen the update pop up in my email! Thank you for another fun chapter, and i hope your muse inspires you again :3

27 Page 1 2 Next »