for Tell it to the Marines

5/21 c16 Spookyheart
inn. det
5/10 c7 Aedwards179
honestly she should kick his ass
5/10 c6 Aedwards179
Shanks daughter, Dragons son and Rogers son in the same place. that's terrifying. the WG would probably love to burn that island to the ground to get those 3
5/10 c6 Aedwards179
5/10 c4 Aedwards179
I really hope this isn't one of those self inserts where the MC is only ever as strong as the love interest. because she should be way stronger than ace. she has real training from one of the strongest people alive. for years. and haki. she should kick aces ass without a problem but I feel like she won't be able to.
5/10 c4 Aedwards179
I feel like the author is trying to nerf her by making her shit at armament haki.
5/10 c3 Aedwards179
oh she's only 2 years older than Luffy. that's disappointing. I was hoping she was older.
5/10 c1 Aedwards179
I hope she's like 2-3 years older than ace.
5/7 c58 LoneWolfQueen
Such a wonderful fanfic. I hope to see more romance between her and Ace in the future!
3/19 c58 Guest
God. It’s been an honor, and a tragedy to have to end this here. I binge read this the whole way through and I never could have expected the roller coaster of emotions or feelings I had reading this. I’m just so sad that it’s coming up on three years since the last update for this story. I understand that life gets in the way, just sad to see
3/2 c58 RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond
I loovveee it! I’m sad that I only found this fanfic right now cuz it’s been some times since it’s been updated and if it is abandoned, that’s a waste of a good story! I just really like it and I hope that you’ll update it and maybe even finish it! Anyways, good job on the story!
2/21 c48 MissMerKitty
Thank you for not killing Thatch. I haven't seen much of him in Fanfiction but I already love him.
2/20 c26 MissMerKitty
I can see Riskua meeting up with the Whitebeard pirates after Ace joins and going, "Hey, who wants to see one of Ace's baby pictures!" And the whole ship snaps around to look at her with laser intensity while Ace goes, "What?! No!" Que mad scramble, Ace to stop everyone from seeing it and everyone else to see it.
2/11 c31 sacke110
This chapter is still one of my favs from this story, feel so happy for Nami.
2/11 c1 sacke110
Am I going to reread this? Hmm. Yes, why not. Been a few years now I think.
4,138 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »