for Tears to Cheers

6/16/2018 c1 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
Aww, this is such a sweet chapter! This is why I absolutely love Nervous Tears, the two have a quietly passionate relationship, as I've said, before. I especially love how you showed Fear get angry, as anybody who continuously failed would only naturally do. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
8/27/2017 c1 18Svinorita
That was awesome HollyAnne1084 :) Fear and Sadness are my two favorite Emotions and I think you wrote a really sweet and moving Nervous Tears story here! I enjoyed how Sadness gave Fear a tour around Imagination Land and you covered everything that appeared in the movie when Joy and Sadness went through Imagination Land.
You know why Fear is my favorite Emotion of all? It's because he's so kind and gentle to everyone even though the others often push him away or find his panicky nature annoying...in my opinion he has the biggest heart of all of them and asking Sadness out on a date when she felt like no one thought she was worth it just proves that!
I hope you can write more one-shots like this because this is one of the best Nervous Tears stories I have seen on this site!

Svinorita
10/22/2016 c1 2LilacPetals21
That was really nice of fear cheering her up, I loved it! Same goes for their date. Amazing job with this Nervous Tears one shot! :)
10/15/2016 c1 1Tripledent
Yikes! Fear, you hadn't ruined the date, but you then started ruining it with your freak out! I don't know how he felt not getting a good result with a hammer was wrecking the date, but people are complex when it comes to making an impression on people we care about.

I'm glad he apologised strongly afterwards though and we got a happy ending... or is that, a happy beginning?
10/12/2016 c1 14StarNerve
It's about time someone wrote another Nervous Tears fic! This was beautiful. Good work!
10/12/2016 c1 5Orangebird124
Holy mother of Megazon! That romantic Nervous Tears one-shot was awesome! I can picture this in my head that Sadness and Fear are more than just a BroTP! I liked the part where Sadness and Fear kissed, but I didn't like it when Fear yelled at Sadness and almost ruined their date. This was great and very creative! I look forward to more of your stories in the future, especially the next chapter of "Opposites Attract"! Have fun in Disney World and Epcot and have a fantastic birthday! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service