for Five Times Alec Hardy Fell in Love

10/8/2017 c2 Guest
My heart just melted. Do I meed a pacemaker too you think? Amazing fanfic!
8/14/2017 c2 FantiomaticSuperTolkienLover
Oh my gosh this is so sweet! I love how you expounded on the previous chapter like you did. Awesome work!
8/14/2017 c2 franzi86
Very sweet second part! I like the idea of Iris and Ellie actually getting on, in a universe, where Alec isn't as fataly ill as he is in "When the Storm Breaks". You always wonder about the what ifs, unless an alternate version us tackled. Thank you for posting this! Have been looking forward to this for ages.
5/7/2017 c1 QueerInTheCloset
Nope, didn't need my heart. Not at all... *snif*
Amazing fanfic!
11/15/2016 c1 20Hediru
Beautiful, though I admit that I like this ending better than where "Storm" is headed. I just have to break out the tissues for that.
10/14/2016 c1 ak
Oh that's so beautiful. Heartbreaking and beautiful. As the reader struggles not to cry ...
10/13/2016 c1 pharohtrinity
ok so where's the tissues? this was absolutely fantastic. I just loved the way you wrote his 5 times he fell in love. the last part with Iris and the baby oh my goodness. stupid pregnancy hormones, I couldn't help but cry. and holding her before she dies. good grief I just need a moment. you are such a fantastic writer and am so glad you wrote this.
10/12/2016 c1 franzi86
Beautiful collection of snippets out of Alec's and Iris' life together! So heartbreaking at times, yet also full of love and hope only a real parent (by blood or heart and soul) can feel for their child.
Would love to read that second chapter, if you decide to publish it as well (of course I would... I'm a lost cause when it comes to your fantastic writing - not that I'd mind!)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service