FanFiction.Net
for Dead Man Walking

2/9/2023 c10 Guest
Highly unfortunate that it seems this story is abandoned. I was actually really really enjoying this fic. Huge thanks for the fantastic read to this point and I'd love to see future chapters if you ever get back into writing fanfiction.
12/20/2022 c10 atpoush
This series is so awesome, I can't wait to read more.
6/28/2022 c10 hzlanderson
This is really good! Even if you don't plan on continuing this, I will add it to my Favourites!
6/21/2022 c3 EternalAnglo94
Not a big fan of him being a werewolf it's just another thing on top of a massive list of things it's overwhelming
4/16/2022 c10 Resurrection99
dope af sucks it's dead
9/8/2021 c2 darthkratos24
Replacing body parts with metal or robotic parts is so over done and incredibly boring. It's not cool or something so stupid and no you don't look like a "badass" more a jackass in my opinion
3/22/2021 c10 PlayersHandbook
I’ve reread this story about 4 times so far, love it. I’d like to see it continue but I’m happy with what there is. Harry comes from a war-torn world and is now in a place to maybe get better and be happy. Even if there’s still a threat, it’s now very minor. So for me, the story is placed in a great spot. Finished or not. If you read this review I hope you’re doing well and living a wonderful life!
3/7/2021 c10 Th3BiGn00bCak3
Honestly love the story, a shame you've not been active in years. Hope that you start writing again at some point even if it is new fanfics.
8/15/2020 c10 Sandaime Hokage
Interesting fic do far
7/30/2020 c10 25stevem1
This is an excellent beginning of a story. I hope the author comes back to it.
6/22/2020 c10 IloveHeat
This was excellent. And different. Thank you
5/29/2020 c10 1Regrettable Pun
Obviously, this story is dead, but i just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed what you have posted and wish that I could have read this story to its completion. Your writing is excellent, thank you.
4/6/2020 c10 mintushar844
When are we going get a update
12/1/2019 c10 Jack1nTheBox
this is actually really fun, it reminds me of one of the top hp stories out there "I'm still here" bot in terms of quality and interest it manages to awaken in me. I realise that there is a good chance you've since stopped writing but if you ever come back I hope you'll consider updating this. it would make my day.
11/29/2019 c10 Yifto
this is genuinely the best HP fix I've read in a while. I love everything about it. keep up the good work.
306 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »