FanFiction.Net
for Virtual Sorcery

11/3/2020 c4 1Imahika
really good!
4/18/2020 c2 4Kaiser Harry James Potter
Hi. Ja ich habe diese Ff nicht ganz durchgelesen. Mir ist aufgefallen dass du angegeben hast dass Olivanders Laden 382 v. Chr. Eröffnet worden (382 Jahre vor unserer Zeitrechnung) also ist Olivanders laden über 2.
8/16/2018 c4 1cerezo.dulce11
Ojalá sigas este fanfic es diferente y me gusta mucho en verdad
11/18/2017 c4 Laesk
wonderful story so far, i would love to read more so please update soon, thank you for sharing this with us all.
11/9/2017 c4 9Teon
please continue this story soon, I thoroughly enjoy it.
6/12/2017 c4 2BYoshi1993
I liked it! This chapter is still keeping things original and I think that is very important in this crossover. Other stories that I've seen always followed the same format of the anime and that's pretty boring to read. I hope to see more of Kirito and Argo with Harry; looking forward to more.
6/9/2017 c4 BBWulf
Pretty cool thus far.
6/2/2017 c4 HumANToid
great story! I love it!
hope you'll update soon ((:
5/27/2017 c4 5Horizon13
Nice chapter
5/26/2017 c4 Valiryo
why'd he use his real first name as a character name? kinda odd.. and noob-ish.. could've been magic related, like Merlin or something.
5/14/2017 c4 Axel Fones
Definitely like the fact that Harry is slowly establishing himself in the Beta and getting to know the cast of SAO. Makes things way more interesting than just getting thrown into the start of SAO canon.
5/12/2017 c4 anthony.pengelly.10
good wot of hrmioe and ginny and his sister
5/11/2017 c4 James Birdsong
Nice
5/11/2017 c4 2KyoudaiDoushi
So, Harry and Kazuto have met again. I wasn't actually expecting it to happen until they all got trapped in the alpha version, but I suppose it's plausible, even if it's not very probable that they'd run into each other with 998 other Players wandering around on the same floor. Luck, chance and the author's whim and all that I suppose *shrugs*

I do wonder what Kazuto's take on everything since they parted is however. I mean, he told his best friend he never wanted to see him again - over something as stupid as hurt pride and embarrassment - and less than a week later Harry moves away. I'm presuming Kazuto did the typical thing someone does when a friendship breaks up like that and unfriended him on all the games they played together online in an initial rash of anger, basically doing everything he could to push Harry away, meaning they've had literally no contact since then? I'm also presuming that shortly thereafter, possibly as soon as Harry seemingly did what he said and made sure he'd never see him again by moving away, Kazuto began to greatly regret his rash words and actions? I can also foresee him balled out by his sister over "chasing Harry away"; Suguha seems the type to do that, even if she would likely also be feeling mightily guilty over escalating the situation and causing the blow-up in the first place by telling her brother that Harry had a crush on him.

It's going to be a quite a shock to Harry once the avatars are stripped away and he discovers the person he befriended in the beta - because obviously they're going to becomes friends again, otherwise Kirito wouldn't have sent him a friend request - is his former best friend Kazuto, whom he will undoubtedly be conflicted over due to the memory of how they parted not aligning with the friend he's come to known in SAO.
5/11/2017 c2 KyoudaiDoushi
Sorry about not logging in, but it seems one of the other people on the account got to this story before I did, so it was either leave a review unsigned or leave it on another chapter. So...

Just one thing about this chapter confuses me: How the Hell did Harry make it all the way to the age of 10 thinking Kazuto was a girl? Even if he thought so initially - understandable considering he was only 5 and didn't spend any time with any other people but his mother until he started school - he's spent the past 5 years listening to Suguha calling Kazuto, literally, "Big Brother" in Japanese. You'd think that would have clued him in.
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »