for Ramu Blanche

6/6/2018 c8 what this2
I’ve been meaning to review this story for a long time, but sadly, I never got the chance to do so. So I apologize for taking so long to give you my thoughts,

Anyways, this is hands down, one of the best Miraculous OC stories out there. Aside from a few sunny errors here and there, I’ve actually really enjoyed this story.

The characters are likable and the action scenes are pretty well done. I have a feeling these two heroes are gonna make one excellent duo, if they ever get the chance to meet Ladybug and Cat Noir some day. That would be one wacky crossover. I can totally see Cat Noir getting along With them.

I hope this story continues soon, and if you are too busy for it, by all means, take your time with it, no rush is needed at all.

That is all I shall say for now. I shall see you soon for the next awaited chapter of this story, as a friend of mine, Ladybug020 (You May know her as Ladybug002) has recommended it to me.

Peace out, web-head!

~SD321 (SpiderDom321)
7/17/2017 c9 ladybug02
AWWW! COME ON! AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS A NEW CHAPTER! ;3
6/30/2017 c9 Guest
I am in love with your story. By the way, are ladybug and chat noir still going to make an appearance? I impatiently await for more.
4/4/2017 c7 ladybug02
i more than enjoyed it. I LOVED IT! i honestly didn'tknow about the private message feature. what is it? is it some hidden feature that i have to some how unlock? just so you know. I'm 16 and pretty oblivious at times. for example, WHERES THE DAMN PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE! sorry had to get that out. don't worry though, I'll search for that hidden message thing. now where in this flippin' thing is it. . . hang in there, you are doing great! i bet Aloisa and Chaise would be proud of you! ;3
3/7/2017 c6 ladybug02
in case i didn't answer. YES! CAN'T WAIT! ;3
2/15/2017 c6 ladybug02
wow! I honestly wasn't sure you'd reply to that. well, I'm glad you did. I'm also really glad that I was able to help out in any small, tiny, almost microscopic way. oh! I had also just figured out how to join this fanfiction so.. I'm not a guest anymore! yay me! I really think that you are an AWESOME writer. I'm not sure if I could be that great, but it won't stop me from trying! But all that aside, I really think that you should make a chaise chapter next. It would balance it out a bit, but it will also add a bit of reality, and that would just make this story even MORE irresistible! I can also recommend having them both end up doing a group project that they would have to do together. you could make it any kind you want, and have it done in sooooo many possible ways! I'm just trying to be honest here, and you do seem to have a great story idea. PLEASE MAKE IT LONG! like, 30-100 chapters will be nice. 3 that's how highly I think of your story. I will reread it over and over again till I can either lose my sight or until I die. hopefully its the second one in at least twenty years. 3 just so you know, I won't hold anything against you. so no need to worry about that. Just write from your heart, that's what I do! It can become quite funny when I do that though. that's what my friends say, so that's why I wasn't to sure about me being able to help you out to much. oh well, I'm glad that I was a ray of sunshine to you. I hope this will make you smile but if it didn't than as far as I know, I'm just writing random words. ;;;'w';;;
;3
2/14/2017 c2 ladybug02
hello! I'm not non-existent just so you know. I've tried to follow you but something on my end just won't let me.
2/14/2017 c5 ladybug02
ooh I'm liking this story so much! I give it 5 stars. aaand to answer your questions; no, yes, none I could find, I love it!, how can I hate it? may see a bit of both at different times, yes but I can't think of a good ship name hmm, only one I can think of is Cha/sia. maybe have another girl or boy who becomes their friend? that would make things interesting. I am honestly trying to find out about, and watch as many anime as I can! so far so good...I think? IDK oh well. I just noticed that this is the first time I have EVER left a long comment, sorry! ;3
2/14/2017 c4 ladybug02
I LOVE IT! it is just so awesome. I really like it a lot. I'm not really sure that I can have any really good suggestions, but I'll try! as long as it means that you don't EVER stop writing this story till you're done. besides, I'm terrible at grammar so don't ask me. I'll still try to help though, you can bet on it! or at least on my commenting. ;3 (I just really like this one sign so I tend to put it at the end of each of my comments.)
2/14/2017 c3 ladybug02
I'm with you. Chat definitely needs more credit for every thing. Heck, without him, ladybug is basically almost nothing. oh and, yes I'm a chat noir fan. cool! I'm only in 11th grade right now so I don't have to worry to much about college. 3 and please don't die! I need you to keep writing about your clawesome life!
2/14/2017 c2 ladybug02
yes I'm here to read, but, I'm NOT nonexistent. yeah yeah took me a while to find this story. but I think that it is awesome! this is by far one of my most favorite stories. )