for A Certain New Adventure

10/22/2021 c35 Hotaru TKM
Hi! I read your last story for this series and this one a few months ago and I was surprised to see you updated it so I quickly went and read it. It was a great ending but I would like to see a story or a chapter of their return to Academy City and how they save it. I remember when Kuroko saw Mikoto’s guild mark so I am very eager to see what happens when she sees Mikoto with the mark of that encounter does happen.

So pretty please, with a cherry on top, continue this story!
9/7/2021 c10 toarukagakunorailgun2009
Hello Author-san, I was suprised, it took me this long to know that there's a story like this existed in fan .
I hope you will create another story for us soon. Anyways, if you are not busy. It's rare to see someone like you here. And it's really rare to see a a completed crossover story like yours. And Oh! before I end this review, I'd like to commend you on the songs you have chosen. It's good! Likeeeeee goood! Hahaha XD
2/7/2020 c1 silverhawk88
I recently started watching Railgun. I really like it, and when I like a series I usually come here to find a good crossover with it. and so far I like what I see. I also am really hoping to see there expressions when she uses her coin. That is actually what drew me to it.

so far I am liking what I see!
12/8/2018 c1 11sondowth
Mikoto: First I want something to read I need to do.
Raised hands Mikoto every volume of the Fairy Tail manga.
9/10/2017 c27 Guest
I love your story so much can you please update it
7/23/2017 c25 20smashers6
And seriously how much are going to be dickriding Touma in this. Touma fighting hand to hand with the likes of Zancrow and Azuma. Are you fucking serious. Being able to nullify magic doesn't automatically put Touma on par with them. Zancrow is thousand times stronger than Touma when it comes to physical strength. Touma fights thugs at worst. That's about as much experience as he has. Mages on Zancrow's levels. Level buildings and destroy skyscrapers with their bare hands using physical strength alone. Touma wouldn't 5 seconds in physical fight against strong mages like Zancrow, Cobra or Sting.
6/13/2017 c24 MockingJay344
Love this fanfic! hope you update again :D!
5/13/2017 c16 Kadzuki Kurokami
Why is she lying? She is a hundred times stronger.
5/13/2017 c22 Kadzuki Kurokami
I would like to read about the One Piece crossover.
5/13/2017 c10 Kadzuki Kurokami
As stated angels in both sides are extremely powerful beings, capable of causing great destruction. So much is their power, that their very existence can distort the world. It has been said that a single angel has the power to bring down the Vatican. Even a depowered one such as Archangel Gabriel in his first appearance was simply toying with Kaori, a powerful Saint in her own right.
4/16/2017 c21 Shin
Great! I can't wait next chapters. I vote familiar of zero, but I also like SAO.
4/7/2017 c21 Hihihehe
SAO? It's good. Familiar of Zero? Awesome! Date a live. I think it's not too bad. But if I choose one, I'll choose FoZ. Why? Because the context is suitable and this anime is really very very good.
4/6/2017 c21 Jeststars
I like the familiar of zero
4/7/2017 c21 ToumaxMikoto654
Um. SAO is great.
4/5/2017 c1 3HunterX097
The good chapter. I really like crossover with a familiar of zero. Why? Because I think it'll be so interesting when Touma meets Saito, Mikoto meets Louis and they'll go through troubles together, I see it's so interesting. But if you like SAO and date a live more, I will support.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »