for Semper Fidelis

10/23/2017 c1 4Haibara Kawaii
Saeyoung and Vanderwood are funny sometimes!
They are like, partner in time of need!
Keep up the good work ~

-Haika
6/3/2017 c1 giddygemini3
Ever since I played the secret endings I can't help but believe that indeed Vanderwood and Seven were and always will be more than just fellow agents. Even their enmity seemed like mockery in the first secret ending specials.
So Vanderwood being an almost parental or big bro/sis (I'm sorry it's just so hard to believe that he's a woman XD) to Seven.
The emotions and characters were captured so well in this! Not overly chummy but nor ice cold either.
The part where Seven was hallucinating in the boiler about his abusive mother and Saeran pained my heart but this was really an idea that had to be written and you get full points for doing such an amazing job!
11/18/2016 c1 1m a n u l a n i
This broke my heart;;; Seven deserves so much love and support;; This was an enjoyable read, thanks for sharing :)
10/21/2016 c1 hungrybaek
Oh god this is so goood, I have a thing for Seven and Mary ;; I love this!
10/16/2016 c1 unreveal
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER! I love it so so so much! it is amazing, and I've been waiting for these kind of stories! thank you for sharing your amazing piece of art!
10/16/2016 c1 unreveal
I've been searching for these kinds of fanfictions! thank you for sharing your beautiful piece of artI love it. these sibling feelings!