for Stories In Their Own Right

10/24/2016 c3 4CajunBear73
Well, I think Kim and Ron can forget about becoming Caterers and Party Planners...Hazmat are you paying attention? Crème Brule' that can melt steel? Oy.

Poor Wade, those two had better get him up to speed or he's going to remain a bachelor for the rest of his days.

10/15/2016 c2 13Jimmy1201
As Ron once said "Time travel; it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts." Thanks for the story.
10/15/2016 c1 Jimmy1201
Nice short. However, my mind boggles at how the two could have gotten into that situation in the first place.
10/15/2016 c2 46daccu65
You certainly need to write a sequel to this chapter. I mean it, this is intriguing. Please, let us know how the future works out.
10/15/2016 c2 4CajunBear73
Time travel gives Ron another headache...

But the promise of a brighter future, someday, with Kim.

10/13/2016 c1 46daccu65
Okay, you caught me. I won't say what, in case someone's reading reviews rather than the tale.

For a long time, I thought that Mr. Dr. P had something to do with this, prompting Wade to design a buckle that clamped on harder the more hasty someone was to remove it.

Nice little misdirection. I hope there's another tale coming soon.
10/13/2016 c1 4CajunBear73
Poor Ron, having to suffer what he did before Kim's gander at the goods will probably lead to his pants left down for a few more...hours...LOL!

Maybe that buckle was part of some 'smart tech' that Wade made for Ron, courtesy of one overprotective rocket scientist...