for On the Outside Looking In

11/11/2016 c4 KTG
What a stunning and amazing story. You two collaborate extremely well.
11/11/2016 c2 KTG
What a brilliant chapter.
11/8/2016 c4 Lovemondays
Well Ladies, I would say this collaboration is an excellent beginning! This was cerebral and raw at the same time just as is the relationship between William and Julia. You went way beyond the repercussions of Cometh the Archer and tackled the real issues that have lain buried between them for years. I couldn't stop reading...all those deep, hurt feelings and self-loathing dammed up behind unspoken words. You two nailed it.
10/25/2016 c4 Hardstar
Fab! More collaborations? Yes, please. Constructive criticisms? I would if I could think of anything but there's nothing that comes to mind. I am quite in awe of your literary talent, individually and combined. Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to the next read.
10/25/2016 c4 JuliaJoyBell
Lovely. It was lovely !
10/25/2016 c4 27Romantic Nerd
This idea you two had, to write the same story with one author writing one character's voice, while the other writes the other character's voice, well, I think it turns out to create some amazing work. William and Julia sound like, feel like, they really are two different people, more so than I believe they would if the same author were writing both voices. I think it works incredibly well for this kind of story that builds around a romantic relationship. The in-your-head dialogue particularly stands out as powerful. How did you do the dialogue scenes? Did you each write the words of your character?
As to specifics, I think it is very realistic that they feel such anger for each other, and that holding that anger back leads to explosion. I was touched by William's asking Julia to choose him, them, this time. Also, Julia's self-awareness, eventually, that she had been blaming William for "making" her kill Eva and forever hold all the consequential guilt, to blame him for being her target, is both irrational and so intensely true to human nature. And I loved learning from her struggle, and her courage to tell the truth no matter how ugly. Thank you both. Your attitudes of experimentation and growth, willingness to take risks and share your process, not only ends up producing wonderful stories (whether individually or collaboratively), but it also inspires us all.
10/25/2016 c4 27Voltaire63
Quite satisfying. You ladies have filled in all the blanks. Thanks for this treat. I hope to see your collaboration again sometime.
10/24/2016 c3 Hardstar
Loving this even though it's saturated with pathos...or maybe even because of that. ;) Well done, ladies; looking forward to more!
10/24/2016 c4 31I'dBeDelighted
That was quite the roller coaster ride. Well done and I think you should write together again.
10/24/2016 c3 84JuliaJoyBell
I love the way you describe their feelings and inner reflexion !
10/20/2016 c2 Annemac
Well w've seen part / ,you need to finish your story,so good
10/16/2016 c2 27Romantic Nerd
OMG! Wildly scary you guys! You have the torment pegged perfectly, and the honesty. Wonderful. Thanks for this chapter Ruthie Green. As usual you show us what can happen to a truly troubled soul, and I am so worried about them now. Can the impossible be done again, can William save her? - or is it so impossible. Can't they just tell each other the truth. Haven't they learned that yet. Now I'm angry too. So well done.
10/16/2016 c1 Romantic Nerd
Wow! This is absolutely magnificent. I'm so intrigued. I want more, much more. Who is the man who drank the whiskey. William angry - amazing. So well done. Now, Fallenbelle! Now, come on Ruthie Green!
10/15/2016 c2 27Voltaire63
How could you both not go on and leave us hanging? Excellent beginning...
10/15/2016 c2 31I'dBeDelighted
Wow! You two should write together more often. This was brilliant, I felt every emotion with both of them. More please!
17 Page 1 2 Next »