for The Bullet

2/4 c1 Guest
I don't think she's finished hurting him yet.
7/13/2021 c1 1Animortal28
continue!
5/25/2019 c1 Derek
Kim saying to ron sorry I cheated on you I still love you please let us be gf añd bf again
5/14/2019 c1 Derek
Kim saying to Ron i am sorry for what I did you are the one that i want to be with and I see that Felix finally pounded some sense into my Ron head
7/4/2018 c1 leelanmahome
Forgiveness what the fuck, the ho cheated on him.
6/22/2017 c1 Guest
Why does he have to ask for her forgiveness, she cheated not him?
1/23/2017 c1 Guest
continue the story
12/5/2016 c1 Bobtrumpet
Well done. Please continue.
10/21/2016 c1 Cloaked Glydr
Dam. although i don't particularly like the topic idea (who wudnt...) i enjoyed reading this oneshot.
10/19/2016 c1 46daccu65
The only criticism I have is that the two should try to patch the friendship together first, then give it a try at romance. Still, one could easily picture that with the ending you showed.

While I think that this is a wonderful ending point, a brilliant 'what now', I would also like to see the story move forward. My only hope is that it doesn't turn into a sudden, happily-ever after tale or even a retribution and Kim grovels tale. I would like to see the two repairing what they had.
10/15/2016 c1 Guest
Plz continue
10/16/2016 c1 Liger187
Yes please continue I'm enjoying this fic.
10/15/2016 c1 3kirashu
For having a closure, it's good for him to confront her but my own opinion about if he should give her another chance: No, the trust is broken you can love someone but without trust, the relationship sooner or later will be toxic and destroy you. You can live with someone who cheated on you but jealousy and trust's issues will appear.
The problem here isn't that she cheated on him by accident (too much alcohol for example), you insinuated that people warned him because of several signs, meaning it probably wasn't her first occurrence with this guy, so in the end even if they get back together, in my opinion, truly trusting her will always be a problem.

That said, it's a good one-shot and i did like the end without knowing if yes or not they will be together again. Like that everyone is happy and can choose his own end.
10/15/2016 c1 2Shadowmaster91