FanFiction.Net
for Occupational Hazards

2/10 c1 BLS.Senkuu
Aw that was good! Thanks
6/21/2023 c1 Anolirak
Omg this stressed me so much ahahaha, very well written, the suspense was stroong and all in all i loved it !
(Btw i was sooo sure you were gonna give him hemothorax and not pneumothorax ahaha)
1/15/2021 c1 creativesm75
nice.
12/10/2020 c1 Sharry
Soooo I know I have reviewed this one before (at least FF tells me so, because I can't leave another one with my account so I actually had to log out to write you), but here I am, reading it again, and it is as good, or maybe even greater than the frist time I read it!
Honestly, I love the way your write them, all of them are so in character, the tension is great, and those small moments between the crewmembers, Sanji and Chopper, Sanji and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, and of course those several seconds between Sanji and Zoro this is nearly perfection and I am so glad I took the time to read it again.
Thank you for sharing it with the world
6/17/2020 c1 4ArriatheDragon
This was fantastic! Although Every time Sanji smoked I laughed because you probably shouldn't be giving second hand smoke to someone who can barely breathe as it is XD I love your writing style and you portrayed them all pretty well! Thanks for the story!
2/18/2020 c1 51Mako-clb
Oh my goodness, this is good. You manage to torture both Zoro and Sanji and provide warm Nakama-fuzzies, too.
11/10/2019 c1 24ilovecartoonsgirl
Well...this was very intense and you could feel Sanji's anxiety through your words. In other words, a very good attempt as a first foray into the One Piece fandom. Great job!
11/10/2019 c1 4LightArrow
I would have love if Sanji later asks why he couldn't use the red sword and Zoro replies with either "it's cursed" or "it would have killed you" and no other explanation. Bonus points if the rest of the crew is there and everyone is just looking at Zoro like 'what?' except Luffy and Robin who are laughing. Luffy cause well Luffy, and Robin because of how morbid it is. Either that or she already knows because Robin.

anyways that was great, I loved it!
10/17/2018 c1 23Altiria-Aty
well that was terrifying! shit, feeling bad for everyone is this! holy crap!
6/22/2018 c1 LuminaCarina
This is wonderful! Thank you so much for posting this story, I loved it!
6/20/2018 c1 5Nightingales Fall
This was really good! You're good at writing the characters and keeping them in character too. Thanks for writing this!
11/15/2017 c1 Wragziez
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing!
10/16/2017 c1 SakuraS41
That was intense... But I love it
8/10/2017 c1 Guest
That was very good !
6/30/2017 c1 11Aster Knight Sapphire
This was so amazing! asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »