for Chunin Exams Sabotage

7/5 c1 Guest
That was nice
6/28 c1 Guest
Actually convincing the public that sasuke wasn't a genius or prodigy should be VERY easy... Comparing him with kakashi or even itachi? LOL...HAHAHA He's over twice the age kakashi graduated already! And he's also several years older then his brother was too! That alone should have been "the first step" on convincing them. Also in canon he doesn't display ANYTHING that suggests "better then average", let alone "genius", or "prodigy"... He's "good", but I'd say more just "okay" as a ninja.. Nothing more. Of course you add "just okay" to "absolutely a psychopath" and "moral crap" and it's not a good combo. It doesn't make him an "asset" at all, it makes him quite a liability actually (and explains why the village didn't even bat an eye when he left and absolutely nobody gave a crap... *except for naruto, for no logical reason and sakura, for quite a mentally ill reason*.)

I get making even naruto wait a year... Problem is... The world doesn't have that kinda time left... 3 years... then they are all in the fourth war!
6/23 c1 1Gojin1990
i wish you had continued on this. i thought it was awesome :D that or a sequel or something XD also the bit about them both crushing on the other and hiashi obviously knowing is pretty funny too. gotta make sure any son-in-law would be THE best for his daughter after all XD nicely done.
3/14 c1 Disturbedhrt
Would love to read a follow up
2/13 c1 HPNU92
Kudos
7/24/2019 c1 5Kknd2
Okay, I like both your pick of instructor and said instructor's logic for doing so. It's the logically consistent thing to do, once you accept the premise the instructor did in terms of the future. (I'm intentionally being massively vague here to not spoil it and gosh darn it that's HARD!)
2/12/2019 c1 reyesrachel805
Alguien hara una historia basada en este fanfic?
2/1/2019 c1 Hinata Hater
Would’ve liked it more if the crappy cliché canon ship wasn’t mentioned at all. That kinda ruined the entire thing for me.
1/30/2019 c1 Guest
Brill~!
12/31/2018 c1 5RFDN
This is an amazing one shot that could easily be adapted to a full story.

That doesn't mean it doesn't have problems.

The first is that honestly there would have been some changes to Naruto's behavior due to his training that would have alerted his team to changes. The most notable of which being his annoyance at Sakura.

The second is the method he uses to take out his fellow rookies, I agree that there is likely a plant out there with that possible effect for it sap although I would assume it would be significantly toned down because a poison applied to the skill that can in small doses knock a person out for days would be abused in Kohona and be standard tools for team 10. Also well they were left maybe hidden in the forest while catose for 3 days when there is dangerous wildlife and other teams that could/would kill them, possibly rape the females or kidnap them.

The third would be in the first test where a speck of dirt shadow clone could see a message and that the room would not have been under guard for days or swept before the test. Either of those precautions would have stopped Naruto posting clones.

Those points aside this was an amazing view into a possible development path for Naruto and a good barebones for a truly great story.

You showed multiple usually unscene facets for Naruto.

Showed a glimpse of the political situation with Hiruzen.

Set up a path for the redemption of Hirashi's character, I personally believe he doesn't deserve it but it is valid.

And my personal favorite was calling out the lie of people believing that Iruka actually help Naruto in the academy. I could accept Iruka just ignoring Naruto and being professional but the first chapter of the manga literally has Hiruzen scolding him for not seeing Naruto and seeing the fox.

Aside from the previous mentioned possible errors your methods for Naruto to take out the competition was possible. I would say the seals were possibly too advance for him after a month of study but I would assume he was told to study the underlining chakra theory before hand and possibly get any other basic requirements done before hand.

I will say it again that you did an amazing job and I hope your are getting better.
10/23/2018 c1 28barryc10
Not bad. I could actually see some kind of continuation with this, like a series of one-shot sequels showing what differences occur in the series thanks to this one change.
9/13/2018 c1 4angeloneofakind
This one-shot is quite good. Would be fun to see if anyone would adopt it and make it to a story.
Keep up the good work.
9/13/2018 c1 109dogbertcarroll
I like it!
9/13/2018 c1 Greysh
nice -
8/22/2018 c1 1gabelou1991
Intéressante mais j'aurais quand même aimé combattre cela aurait été bien.
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »