for Steve's Plan

10/5/2018 c1 Guest
Hmm very interesting. I wish we had known what Steve was thinking during Civil War. I'm pretty sure you are pretty close to his thinking process. My only complaint is that it was too short! ; ) I liked it a lot!
Great job and keep up the good work!
3/15/2017 c1 9Alaster Boneman
I can't say this was one of your better storys though I've only read conjicl visit but this was certainly interesting.
I do like Caps thought process, its very cinical and practical like a solider would be. And you did display his feeling well even if you were a little brief with his thoughts and monologue.

Sadly with how bref this was didn't leave much for character development, and I'm not sure how to feel about cap, planing to have wanda use her nightmare powers on the super soilder's it's a little dark for cap but he is a realist and while darker than I would expect of him I suppose it's better than having to kill plus they were hidra agents so they were likely not the nicest people to start of with but still.

I have to admit I smiled a little with Steve comment about Wanda's running, maybe she would have run better with out the corset and high heeled boots. I kid I actually really love her costumes in the MCU much better than the comic but still a little too impractical.

Anyway this was alright but not great but nor was it really bad.

Yours Alaster Boneman