for King Takes Knight's Pawns

1/19 c1 7The Sound Shaman
This doesn't read like a one shot. It reads like a chapter one. I think a one shot is a completed short story. This is a fragment. Thanks for the free entertainment. It's clearly labeled, so I shant bother following.
10/7/2018 c1 ReadR13
Nice
6/8/2018 c1 MattKennedy
Nice! :)
7/28/2017 c1 DCredhoodkill
This was a great story but I was a little confused so this parahumans ability is that she copies other powers by touch for 24 hours? if so I see how she is powerful and whatever damage she takes is inflicted on the person she touched. That is useful very useful in combat touch the leader and watch as they get hurt and you keep fighting.
7/21/2017 c1 Sebine
continue.
3/2/2017 c1 10The Nachoman
Nice.
2/16/2017 c1 1Ender the multiverse Detective
Very good
12/16/2016 c1 Zarbapha
That's some power synergy... I guess.
Actually, I thought damage was anticipated and redirected by King's power. This uses Crawler like a battery rather than a damage sink, but works anyway.
10/29/2016 c1 Ghoul King
Nice story but you need to clean it up. I see many grammar and a few spelling mistakes.
10/15/2016 c1 Guest
Taylor with King's power set? Interesting, but how does this affect canon? Taylor could probably munchkin the shit out of that power in some way but Jack and Harbringer were ultimately able to kill King in 1987. Is Harbringer still around or is he with Cauldron. It'd be nice to see where you go with this.
10/17/2016 c1 1Bobboky
very good work
10/16/2016 c1 3Greatazuredragon
Pity you stopped where you did, really good one-shot.
10/16/2016 c1 2ayleid
Nice! I had seen it on SB, glad you put it up here. Really well done and now I want more but it would be OOC for Jack to stick around with so much of his power and experience telling him that this is not a winnable battle. That said, I could see him coming back with a hostage plan or something and managing to destroy Taylor with his particular brand of social-fu, so it might be the most satisfying point to stop.
King and Crawler do make an incredible combination. I wonder if at some point Crawler would adapt somehow to the transferal process in the first place, rendering it moot?
10/15/2016 c1 Mirae Desciderium
Nice story!
10/15/2016 c1 33Leonas
Oh my. King!Taylor... And she doesn't know how to kil teh Siberian. Damn.
16 Page 1 2 Next »