FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter: One shot

10/17/2022 c1 Guest
Poor Harry.
7/13/2022 c1 3tim
I've seen one evil Sirius, but idk if it was written after this. I know personally I couldn't keep reading because I felt so disjointed with evil Sirius. I have seen him be a man child multiple times, lol.

This was interesting.
3/9/2022 c1 Kalstorm99
nice!
5/31/2021 c1 noylj
Crap on Harry
11/29/2020 c1 lorlorgrace
I love this! What an interesting concept. The only story I know of where Sirius was evil was Learning to Fly by CorvusDraconis. But its such a tiny part of the whole story that it probably doesn't count haha (especially since its not a story about Harry's life!) Thank you for sharing!
11/1/2020 c1 Munchy0
lmao
10/29/2020 c1 Vkw10
Different. And good.
5/20/2020 c1 Annie Magus
Loved this. Thanks
4/11/2020 c1 4seldombites
LOL. This was hilarious. I love it.
4/8/2020 c1 OmniViceUser
Please more of this
8/18/2019 c1 4crity2re
Well done! Beautiful one-shot, but it could be an amazing series. I'd even love to see it as a series of conversations between Harry and "Arthur" but with Harry remembering when he's in-between lives, and ending with Harry finally busting free and ending the cycles.
7/31/2019 c1 1RexCaldoran
let me guess, Fanfic-statisticd?
4/17/2019 c1 RonRR
Very funny.

Was 433,712 the number of Harry Potter stories on the site when you wrote this?

Ron
10/25/2018 c1 2GeorgeTobor
Your "Arthur" is a sadistic bastard.

I have a short comment.

Baby Harry blinked while thinking '433,713' ... ? ! ! !
Suddenly he remembered! Harry remembered his last life, number 433,712, and then all the rest ... KNOWLEDGE, POWER, and "Arthur".

Somewhere hard to describe something somewhat similar to an Alarm sounded.

In Godrics Hollow a baby became more than a man as Harry ASCENDED.

"Arthur" and those like him Almost had time to PANIC.

Then they and their fellows had time to regret as they began to forget while taking the place of a boy and his friends and enemies.

I can write tiny stories, thanks for writing the big ones.
9/11/2018 c1 17tyrannicpuppy
Very meta, and yet, done in a way I've not seen before. Though I'm certain I've mot read 433,712 different Harry Potter fanfics. Is this divine force the mysterious collective fanon we share that allows us to pull similar names and events out of the ether without having read or hears of them before. We do have some weird happenings in this fandom. I did really enjoy this though.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »