for In The Gaze of The World Eater

9/13 c1 4Dark1001
Zu'u fen koraav hi aga means "I will see you burn"
8/8 c8 1Lord Erethar
I said slay the dragon, not lay the dragon!
1/13 c2 Guest
Right now there are too many typos, missing words, and run-on sentences.
1/1 c3 Gibson
Never cared for the Blades Tbh, to radical for my taste and it took a mod for them to listen to the DB about listening to his decisions even when they didn’t like it.
1/1 c2 Gibson
So Lydia quite? Now I’m kind of jealous of him XD
6/28/2021 c3 4Dark1001
During the Oblivion Crisis, the Argonians were the main reason the Deadra closed off their gateways. The Argonians pretty much took the saying of "the best defense is the best offense" very literal. The Deadra weren't expecting to be stormed en masse on their own terf xD
6/19/2021 c28 Uday Sra
Good
6/2/2021 c3 Lover of A Good Story
Hopefully Alduin also has a better anthro form besides a mundane monster girl form.
5/23/2021 c5 Victorius 435
Sure, you should absolutely introduce her to the blades
5/23/2021 c2 Victorius 435
I was like yeah we give you a house!
Me: Really wow! *goes to check the house**visible confusion because you have to pay it*
Yeah but first you must buy it!
Me: BUT JUST SAID YOU GIVE IT TO ME!
5/23/2021 c2 Victorius 435
Everyone who played Skyrim: Welcome to the group
5/17/2021 c7 1HavenHearts
Saw an update notification after so long, now I have to reread the whole story . I'll probably review properly when I'm done hahaha
5/10/2021 c1 2keller.blair1
This is so wrong on so many levels as if a god would have the desire to bed a mortal
8/12/2020 c3 4ItsDaKoolaidDude
I'm afraid I'll have to stop here. The idea and concept of the story and the start had been interesting, however as I continue to read I notice that you write almost play by play to a single playthrough of the main game. You write with a bit of wiggle room to add in specific elements that does add to the story, but in the long run you are writing about THE Dragonborn (the playable main character many play as) rather than an OC that is a Dragonborn. I recommend spending time in making a story, as well as understanding how to make a story that runs in a similar but a more wayward plot to the game.

it's a good start on making a fiction, however I add onto the recommendation of learning more to flesh it out.
8/3/2020 c25 2Godzilla King of Monsters
the chapter was great, don't apologize for anything.
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »